Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Aion EU Gladiator lv50 Asmo

Discussion on WTB Aion EU Gladiator lv50 Asmo within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Aion EU Gladiator lv50 Asmo

Looking for Gladiator 50 Asmodian in any EU server well equipped

Thanks

Paypal transaction

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*WTT* lvl 50 Gladiator ASMO EU - lvl 50 Ranger ASMO EU for SC2 Key
09/08/2010 - Aion Trading - 11 Replies
Level 50 Gladiator asmodian europe Kinah = 44mil Gametime = 0 Hrs Fenris gears = 2 Price = CHEAP but OFFER?!?! / Starcraft 2 key !!!! Link = http://i38.tinypic.com/2mnq6xg.jpg Level 50 Ranger asmodian europe SCAMMED OFF BY allience1 Kinah = 17mil
*WTS* lvl 50 Gladiator ASMO EU - lvl 50 Ranger ASMO EU [CHEAP]
08/22/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Level 50 Gladiator asmodian europe Kinah = 44mil Gametime = 0 Hrs Fenris gears = 2 Price = CHEAP but OFFER?!?! Link = http://i38.tinypic.com/2mnq6xg.jpg Level 50 Ranger asmodian europe Kinah = 17mil Gametime = 1 Day
[WTS] NA Siel - Lv50 Gladiator & Chanter
06/04/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Sorry I know this has been talked about but I don't feel real good and don't feel like searching for a new thread. Its the GameGuard Error: 114, how do I fix this ************? I would like to be able to play the game tomorrow, but if this Error screws me over, ill be real mad. Thank you to whomever helps me. I'm playing on Vista Business if that matters.
[SELL] Spatalos lv50 ASMO Ranger and lv50 ELY Cleric
04/21/2010 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
Like the title says, I'm selling a ranger lv50 on the asmodian side of spatalos and a lv50 cleric on elyos side. The ranger has all the stigmas * BF, FS, etc. *, magazine wings, and decent gear. A couple of milions on it The cleric has all gold pvp gear, all the stigmas, every quest done, 1 month of gametime. It has also almost 10 mil kinah If you're interested and want more info pm me your msn so we can talk. I'm selling BOTH VERY cheap because I don't have the time to play anymore nor do...
[North America] - Lv50 Chanter Lv50 Gladiator Lv50 Templar
03/28/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
+.*+ Aion *.+. For your information: This account is on North America server. BUT don't worry, in case you don't know, you can switch to the American server by just going to the settings and change the server to North America. Level 50 Templar