Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT for level 38+ aion US character

Discussion on WTT for level 38+ aion US character within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT for level 38+ aion US character

As my title says im looking to trade some game accounts i got laying around for a level 38+ character perfer sorc, temp, or glad but anything will be accepted, so this is what i got.

Account #1 - City of heroes/Villians with 5 level 50s, with a bunch of level 30s-40s i would say about 6-9 of them and some level 20s for fun, with a Aion account attached to it has 2 level 28s one sorc and 1 temp with decent gear.

Account #2 - Guild wars account with 4 level 20s a warrior, necro, rit, and assassin.With all expantions.

Account #3 - Another City of heroes/villians account with about 6 level 50 villians.

Account #4 - Champions online has a level 33 or 35 i forgot i can check if needed with a awsome build to it. I also got some levels in the high 20s like 28 and 29, and some 10s to fool around in pvp arena.

Account #5 - Warhammer online has a level 35 shaman and has very good gear for its level.

Account#6 - Silkroad has a Level 42 spear with very good armor and weapon. Also has a level 32 sword shield.

And if your into 2moons i can get acclaim coin codes how much depends on your offer.

So please email me at or pm me on forums or just leave a post on the thread.
Or add me on msn

Thank you.
Old 07/11/2010, 20:33   #2

Will take level 34+ will consider any class
Old 07/12/2010, 16:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm sent.