Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS IMBA GEARED GLADIATOR EU 50

Discussion on WTS IMBA GEARED GLADIATOR EU 50 within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS IMBA GEARED GLADIATOR EU 50

check Karnov and contact in msn
Old 07/07/2010, 13:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
aw

pm you ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB - EU Gladiator Asmodial lvl 50 (Good Geared) !!!
09/04/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for good Geared gladiator to Buy Or i can trade with my Chanter lvl 50 (full fenris)
[WTB] EU-Elyos Gladiator Geared
08/06/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Must have either Zapiel's Spear or Commander Bakarma spear. English server Telemachus or Spatalos only. However if u have Asmodian gladiator with bakarma+elite 50 weapon combine i am willing to buy too. Post or PM your offers. Thanks.
[WTB] EU level 50 geared gladiator.
08/01/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, Ich suche einen level 50 elyos gladiator mit ordentlichen equip und mit dem freien server transfer. Hi, Im looking for an Level 50 well geared elyos gladiator on EU servers and with the free server transfer. Bonjour,
US/WTS 80 Gladiator Hunter Ulduar geared and 80DK/70 Warrior
07/06/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
I don't have the time anymore to play WoW. So I am selling my Account with 3 80's and 2 60's on it. I am the OO of this account as well. I will post links for each toon that is 80 please read and look at them for the info you seek. Warrior Fury 6kgs+ Has Shadow's Edge and Deathbringer's Will. Plus more. WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. Has Rare Mounts and 50+ mounts as well. Has Blacksmithing and JC. Blacksmithing is 450 and has pat's from Icc 4 I think not sure...
WTS 80 Gladiator Hunter Ulduar geared and 80 DK/70 Warrior
05/17/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
MY MSN : [email protected] The main on this account is a hunter which has cleared all Wotlk content including Ulduar and several hard modes. The hunter has close to 8k achievement points, is honor capped and has several rare mounts/titles/pets. This account has close to 100K gold total. Both the Hunter and DK have epic flying skill. Gear: Hunter: WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. - Has 3/5 deadly gladiator and 2/5 furious gladiator pieces among other PvP...