Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS acc on Gorgos, Asmodian

Discussion on WTS acc on Gorgos, Asmodian within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS acc on Gorgos, Asmodian

hi all,

me and my friend stopped playing at Aion, playing WoW now ...

we want to sell our acc ...

i have a Ranger lvl 50:

also a cleric lvl 40, Sorc lvl 30, Chanter lvl 22, SM lvl 20, Templar lvl 16 and gladi lvl 13

my friends acc has a Gladiator lvl 50:

it has also some twinks but not much ...

Ranger is CE-acc, and if you buy gamecard you receive the 6-month wings by Veteran Rewards.

Gladiator has 8 months gametime by Veteran Rewards

if you're interested in any of the acc (or both ) pm me and we can talk

greetz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Ranger (Asmodian Gorgos - EU)
04/03/2012 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
Hi all, I'm selling a ranger lv50 on SPATALOS Asmodian side Server : Gorgos EU Side : Asmodian Class: Ranger Lv50 All Stigmas - PvP /& Pve All Skills
WTS Asmodian Gorgos Ranger & Sin
07/05/2010 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
so... Ranger 47 (main) gear: http://a.yfrog.com/img202/7505/rangerb.jpg Sin 36lvl (rift killer) gear: http://a.yfrog.com/img693/8292/sinma.jpg
Ranger lvl 50 Asmodian Gorgos
04/30/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
like topic says, i sell my acc with ranger lvl 50, cleric lvl 40, sorcerer lvl 30 and a few other alts ... post here or send me a pm if you're interested. greetzz
WTS acc on Gorgos, Asmodian ...
03/29/2010 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
Unfortunaly i'm forced to give up my acc on Aion ... i'm to busy with work and i prefer some money and that someone else can play with it than that it just dies ... it has a lvl 50 Ranger on it (with focused shots and bestial fury) a lvl 40 cleric a lvl 30 sorcerer and 4 other alt's (Spiritmaster lvl 20, Chanter lvl 22 etc.) if you're interested send me a PM so we can talk and make a deal perhaps ...
WTS EU Gorgos Asmodian Chanter LVL 40
10/27/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Im lookign to sell an EU Gorgos asmodian account with chanter lvl 40. Equiped with full green items and skills learned. Please If anyone interested PM an offer. Thanks.