Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS aion assassin 43 full daeva!

Discussion on WTS aion assassin 43 full daeva! within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS aion assassin 43 full daeva!

Server Azphel , Asmodian! The account has 17 kk kinah , 36 ranger 35 templar , 30 SM 30 Cleric and assassin 43.

Add me on MSN

thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: ASSASSIN L50 FULL AP GEAR L 40 SET + FULL AP ACCESSORIES : EU SERVERS
08/17/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Elyos Account There is a paralyse Godstone in the OH weapon http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3985/94173007. th.jpg In the warehouse there are many things to sell and a couple of millions kinah Acct has 9 months worth of in-game rewards (free crowns every month), and other prizes. There are 3/5 miragent pieces, lot of consumables and gatherables.
[WTB]Elyos Full Daeva | Any server
07/04/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for a Aion Account, with Full lvl 30 Daeva Set, Elyos side, any server =). You can contact me with pm or msn: [email protected] EDIT: I would take a accoutn with 3 lvl 30+ chars too =)
Aion Guides - How To Become A Daeva as quickly as possible
04/14/2010 - Aion Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
This guide is speed-oriented, not fun-oriented, to make you become a Daeva as quickly as possible. If you have quests piling up or haven't played the game yet and are curious about the details, this guide is for you. Instructions Plains of Akarios > Clione Lake 1. Plains of Akarios > Clione Lake 2. Daminu Forest > Melpone's Camp 3. Kabara Mines > Poja Road Receive quest ‘Lv1. New Mission' from NPC Elpis who's standing right across from you as soon as the intro cutscene ends. Quest "A...
WTB aion Ranger or Assassin
10/22/2009 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
I wtb a ranger or a assassin Needs to be lvl 27+ and u need to have all the account information!