Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

50 Sorc Azphel Server Asmo Full Fen and 2

Discussion on 50 Sorc Azphel Server Asmo Full Fen and 2 within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
50 Sorc Azphel Server Asmo Full Fen and 2

Character is well know on the server for PVP. Has 8.5k health is a beast to against any class 1v1. Started getting Pvp accessories Rank 1 currently could get another Ring/Earing....Comes with 20 million Kinah and also 60 gold meds worth 200-250k each so thats almost another 15 mil... Not including a full warehouse of items. Attached is a Screen shot of his current gear... Char is on the Asmo side, Looing for $400 for my time and Efforts leveling him. Has Expert 449 Alch (Potion making) 399 gathering and 350 Extration. Also comes with a 27 Sin and has 399 Handicrafting.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Kinah Azphel/Asmo
06/30/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 40 mil for $160 Delivery will be safe. I know a method that doesn't involve mail/trading/private stores that I am certain NCsoft has no way of detecting. Please have some type of instant messenger program so we can communicate on that. Cheer, mysticmaster
WTS 50 Ranger azphel/asmo
06/30/2011 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
Ranger has 5m kinah, amazing gear. His weapon has the paralyze godstone on it. Never seen any for sale on US version, but on korea version i know they go for 80-100 mil. Price is negotiable, pm me with serious offers only please. This guy is a pure beast. http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9358/ranger.jp g
WTS 50 Sin Azphel/asmo
06/30/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Character has 5m kinah, and plenty of other stuff he could sell to make more. He is 449/449 Tailoring. http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6996/dfdfj.jpg
WTS lvl asmo sorc full fenris(eu)
08/03/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Level 50 Asmodian Sorcerer *Full Fenris *fenris weapon +4 *lvl 30/40 abyss accessoires *full lvl 30 elite abyss armor set *3/5 dragon flame set *All stigmas(Sleep storm and flame spray) *Vidars godstone *Character has about 600k abyss points. *server change ticket not used
WTS / 50 Sorc Full Fenris / Gorgos Asmo
03/23/2010 - Aion Trading - 9 Replies
I'm planning to sell my level 50 asmodian sorcerer on Gorgos, if I get a good offer. I may also consider trading with a full fenris assassin. Anyway, do not hesitate to share your other offers :) a screenshot of the character: http://i40.tinypic.com/2ecfdlh.jpg Both sets of advanced stigmas and all other necessary stigmas are available. Besides Fenris set and weapon, his jewellery is pretty good too. Has a good amount of ap items (crowns goblets seals icons) collected for using later....