Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Aion Collectors Edition Account

Discussion on WTS Aion Collectors Edition Account within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Aion Collectors Edition Account

As the topic says selling a aion acc collectors edition. few lowbie chars on it, lvl 17 highest.

If you are intrested pm / leave a message.

Price = ? offer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts aion collectors edition account
06/14/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm selling an EU Aion collectors edition account, it has some low lvl chars there, i think lvl 16 spiritmaster, nothing special, i'm just selling because i bought the account to try the game but to be honest i don't like the game :( I want to sell the account, after i get the money in my paypal i transfer to my account and then i give all info of account, i can sell it cheap because i just want to get rid of the account and this way i get more months in WoW :D, you can post...
Wts aion collectors edition-lineage 2 collectors edition- Guildwars Alle Teile
06/12/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
So ich verkaufe hier mein aion collectors edition Acount Mit lvl 50 Templer Waffenschmied max. Rüstungsschmied max. Sammeln max. 3 Miraju Teile aber komplett epic + 36 mio kinah und vieles mehr ! Dann noch 2 pvp Twinks ein gladiator lvl 43 Alchi. max Handwerk max alle char sin von anfang an dabei una haben max Belohnungsstufe Erhaltsdatum 1 Monat: Pop-Daeva 25 Okt 2009
S>Aion Collectors Edition Account (EU)
04/14/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD