Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 50 Elyos Chanter - EU Server - Full Miragent (incl. Weapon) - Cheap!

Discussion on WTS 50 Elyos Chanter - EU Server - Full Miragent (incl. Weapon) - Cheap! within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 50 Elyos Chanter - EU Server - Full Miragent (incl. Weapon) - Cheap!

Hello there,

I want to get rid of my Aion account due to college activites and other recreation that I rather do than Aion. The sale includes the following:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________

MANY SCREENSHOTS ARE INCLUDED, CLICK ON THE UNDERLINED LINES TO VIEW THEM!

Characters are located on CASTOR-EU

, currently the .
A Chanter's a great class to play, can be very strong in Solo play but is most beneficial in group play. A very underestimated class by the Western Communities, where as Koreans found out about it's true strength. It does take practice to master it though, but that's part of the fun experience.

-

- Includes the as Weapon Reward, socketed/stoned for PvP purposes.

- Includes a 2nd staff, , socketed and godstoned for PvE purposes.

- FULL Endgame gear from bosses, complete gold set apart from and which are blues that are just as good as gold items.

- Gear is socketed/gemmed with /, hybrid gemmed. This will give you the best PvP experience because of game mechanics favouring such a hybrid build rather than a full defense/offense build.

- , and Advanced Stigma Lines/Builds included!

- :

- Currently a rank 6 Soldier with 22.000 Abyss Points. . Spend a lot of AP on items and consumables .

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________

Includes as an extra:

, just an alt I started to lvl up but due to obligations I didn't have much time to put into the char.
The Spirit Master is a very fun class to play, if anyone has played World of Warcraft -> it does resemble the Warlock class alot (an affli/demo specced one to be precise). Age of Conan players might find it to be a lot like the Necromancer class. Is the only class that has two fearing spells making it a tough Class to beat in PvP.

- Has great gear for it's lvl (high-end green/blue/gold armor, +10 weapon, full Magic Boost) to ensure a a fast and pleasant leveling time.

On the 26th of January the account is going to recieve it's 4th month Veteran Reward, providing you with items to distribute among the chars available.

Paid time expires January the 26th.

Bidding starts at: €150,-
BO set at: €250,-

Direct bank payment/Western Union only.

NO TRADING!

Important Notice; Unfortunately the account does not have much mats and Kinah to show for it. When I quit the game I decided to give most of my valuable stuff to a friend of mine that decided to continue play the game, this is why the account has a much lower selling price than it could have had, it's only fair to the buyer. Don't be scared off though because obtaining in game currency (Kinah) is quite easy. I will also tell the buyer how I made my Kinah, making atleast 3 million Kinah per hour in a very easy and non-confronting way.
Old 02/08/2010, 21:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still up for Sale?
Old 02/09/2010, 13:52   #3

Bump

Bid: 120
Buyout: 250
Old 02/10/2010, 12:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Firstly, is there an IP Ban on players outside Europe, like those in Asia? You definitely have a great account, however, any buyer (including me) would need to receive the following information for the account upon purchase.

- Aion EU User ID and Password
- NCSoft Master account User ID, Password and password hint question and answer
- Original NCSoft account info, as follows:
First and last name
Postal mailing Address
Email Address
Date of birth
Serial codes/access keys
Unique Account ID(s)

In addition, the buyer needs access to the original email address registered with the account, unless the current account holder can change the email address to the buyer. Also, do you accept PayPay payment? Your thoughts are welcome.
Old 02/10/2010, 17:09   #5

I do not know whether there is an IP ban or not.

You can change the email address so I won't give the original email information.

I do accept PayPal from people that have a good status, not to random people though.
Old 02/12/2010, 15:44   #6

Bump

Bid: 120
Buyout: 250
Old 02/14/2010, 04:46   #7

Bump.
Old 02/14/2010, 06:16   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi Maybe i am blinded... what server? :x
Old 02/14/2010, 17:26   #9

The character's on Castor-EU.

Bump.
Old 02/18/2010, 15:22   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No offence mate but i think you got banned from castor how we know this wont happened with this account also
Old 02/23/2010, 19:22   #11

I'm not the assassin Disco that got banned.

And this accoun't isn't banned.

But I can understand how my screenname caused your confusion

Bump. Open to bids.
Old 02/24/2010, 11:51   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi again. I am willing to bid, but I just want to ensure that I would receive the following information from you upon successful purchase

- Aion EU User ID and Password
- NCSoft Master account User ID, Password and password hint question and answer
- Original NCSoft account info, as follows:
First and last name
Postal mailing Address
Email Address
Date of birth
Serial codes/access keys
Unique Account ID(s)

Also, I would pay via verified PayPal account should my bid be successful.
Old 02/27/2010, 03:52   #13

I did say this was no problem.

Except for the original email adress (because it's my own e-mail...), I would change this for the buyer if needed.

Anywy, bump.
Old 02/27/2010, 14:36   #14

bumpp