Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aethertech (AT) on engl. Servers (Deyla prefered)

Discussion on Aethertech (AT) on engl. Servers (Deyla prefered) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Aethertech (AT) on engl. Servers (Deyla prefered)

Hi everyone,

as the title says, I'm interested in buying/trading a Aethertech (AT) on english europaen Servers. I prefer to buy on Deyla, especially Asmo but you can offer me everything right away.

It should be level 69-74.
It should have decent Equipment, like:
Full 2-Star and/or Full Arena
min. Rune Hero or Lv72-77 Weapon
Rune Warriors accesoires or similiar ones

Veteran / Goldpack status doesn't matter to me, but i'll pay if it has.

I'm willed to pay nice prices, if the offer is good.
Payment methods would be: PayPal or Banktransfer

I can also offer you Accounts for trade since I got a couple good ones! Further informations via PM!

Leave me a PM here, answer to the thread or contact me in Skype: smi.ley111

Thanks. :-)
Old 03/14/2017, 22:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Trusted trader and a friend, don't hesitate to offer him your good AT accounts.
I surely vouch for him.
Good luck!
Closed Thread

Tags
aethertech, aion, asmo, deyla, tech

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS/WTT AetherTech LV 66 Star*3 Elyos Deyla 80/80 Gp
02/20/2017 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
WTS/WTT Account 80/80 Gold Pack - Server Elyos Deyla. Main Pg: Aethertech LV 66 Rank Army Star 3 930days of veteran. Equip PVP: Weapon : 1-Aether Key of Incredible Full Moon +15 (socket Knowledge +4/m.boost +28) fused with star 2 full mb 28. 2-Brave Steel Wall Bastion +15 (socket full mag acc +16) fused with star 2 full ma 14/parry Armor : Full Set Chain Star 2 +15 (all pieces) Socket Magic boost 28/ some double.
[Buying] [DEYLA ELYOS] Aethertech lvl 65 clean account, only as the real owner
05/04/2016 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, as the title of the post, I'd like to buy one Aethertech level 65 on the Elyos side of Deyla. I'm looking for only pure and clean account; that means only account that is still of the original owner and never traded. Write me in private for infos. Thank you.
[Selling] VETERAN|Deyla Gunner 65 PVP Geared fully|Chanter 65 Strife full|Aethertech 65
03/22/2016 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Account has veteran for 4-5 more months. Race: Elyos For info about items and more, please PM. Price is 50 euros (steam wallet or google play).
[Trading] WTT Level 61 Aethertech on NA Israphel for any 60+ class on NA servers
12/04/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i have a level 61 Aethertech on Israphel server (NORTH AMERICA) with PvP and PvE gear and i would like to trade it for any class that is 60+ on any aion NA server. If your interested, contact me via skype @ J_Parker14 (Josh Parker) For more information about the character you can pm me here of skype me @ J_Parker14 (josh parker) Looking forward to hearing from you :D
WTB 100+ Chars. Prefered Neptune other servers accepted too
04/07/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everybody. WTB Chars 100+ . Pay with € or $ via PayPal. Dont pay so much also offer dont full son chars for 400€ lol :D Thanks :)