Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

80/80 High Rank - Loki Elyos

Discussion on 80/80 High Rank - Loki Elyos within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool 80/80 High Rank - Loki Elyos

WTS 80/80 account
+ 70/80 account
SELLING CHEAP !!!!!

150 € for both accounts!!!!

All characters are on LOKI ELYOS
Main character is 5* CLERIC lvl 70 – with some dedication and free time, you can easily push yourself to General.

As this account hasn't been player for some time, it is not entirely up to date for the current update... but something that can be archived quite easily if you like the game. You would not have to worry about much, you have enough money to start with and more than enough potion, scrolls etc. to do lots of pve and pvp.

Gear:
- +5 acc (AP)
- full hyperion acc
- +7 gold plume (Mboost)
- +15 4* wings
- +14 pve wings
- +5 Anthriksha hood
- Mythic Rank 1 Gear + +17 Makarna staff & BM cleric fuse → Mboost/HP + MBoost/MAcc
- +15 4* AP gear + mace + +15 shield → Mres
- +10 rank 1 gear → Macc/Mboost
- +5 Enraged Hyperion's Enhanced gear → DMG, staff +15
- Full Makarna support set
- Makarna DMG Set (shoulders missing)
- FULL stigma build for SUPPORT and DMG (some +2, +3, +4, +5...)
- about 3kk ap, 3k ceranium medals and lots of other stuff
- and more
Other things:
- Estate on a very lovely spot (paid for in advance), fully decorated
- 2kkk in cash spread over account, lots of stuff one could sell to make even more money
- enough pots and scrolls and food (5min, 30min, 1hours) for months on either main account or twink legion (and with lots I really mean LOTS)
- alchemy over 500, aether & essence tapping on max
→ cooking master on other twink
→ some bagpack miols are full with stuff for alchemy
- ALL bagpack miols
- ALL cabinets (incl. general cabinet)
- ALL buff miols
- almost all emotes
- FULL ninja, hover, monkey king and martial art motion;
default and special signboard
- 10 augments (AP), 3 augments (kinah)
- LOTS of manastones, untradeable serums & godstones (silence, para, blind, etc.), kisks, ancient coins, candy etc. etc. etc.
- some skins, e.g. Fire Dragon Staff
- lots of crafting stuff and skins on twink legion, more potions and scrolls and buff food etc.
- veteran rewards for 2017 are untouched
- and so on

I attached some pictures to have a little overview, but it would take days to make pictures of everything.

There are some twinks on the account, but most of them are rather naked by now and only used for AFK events or Shugo etc.

The account will be traded officially through support, so it doesn't backfire to either one of us.

Account can either be paid by Paypal or bank transfer. Account will be transfered to you once I have received your payment.

If you wish to speak to me prior to buying the account, we can arrange a meeting on Teamspeak.

There is no intention to scam anyone. I do not wish to return to this game ever again, so I might as well sell it.

. . . . . . . . . .. . . .

If interested, I have another 70/80 account with some twinks and untouched veteran rewards I could sell along.
Twinks are on Loki Elyos mostly, 1 char is on different server (bard, lvl 65, Antri ASMO).

Old 01/08/2017, 17:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi,

still selling? how much are you looking for?

kind regards
Old 01/08/2017, 21:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamspeak3Server View Post
Hi,

still selling? how much are you looking for?

kind regards
Hi, I'm sending you a PM.
Old 01/09/2017, 08:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

0160 8723138 WhatsApp 1x
Old 03/11/2017, 17:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PN pls with price