Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AION EU DEYLA ASMO lvl 69BARD-lvl69 CLERIC and OTHERS

Discussion on AION EU DEYLA ASMO lvl 69BARD-lvl69 CLERIC and OTHERS within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AION EU DEYLA ASMO lvl 69BARD-lvl69 CLERIC and OTHERS

WTS AION EU DEYLA L69 ASMO-BARD AND lvl 69 CLERIC + 6 other charac
Hello again guys
I'm here again selling my AION EU DEYLA ASMO lvl 69 BARD AND CLERIC +6 other 45-66 characters

I'm leaving u screenshots that can be more describing than mywords for the account

1-lvl 69 BARD and the main character in the account

A-WEAPONS
-Enhanched Enraged hyperion harp ( full set )
-+15 Enhanced Mad Grendal Harp best stats 6slots combined with AP harp rank 1
-+15 Enhanced Mad Grendal Harp best stats 6slots combined with AP harp rank 2star officer (attack speed harp)
-+5 Ancient coins harp
-6 slots Vasharti harp (extra)
-6 slots /+15 Mad Grendal harp (clean- extra)

B-ARMOUR
-Full +10 Enhanced Enraged Hyperion SET (even better than +10 mythical rune tribe lvl70 set)
-Full +13/13 AP Rank 1 set magic boost build+Mythical blood mark gloves for attack speed.
-Full +12-15/15 AP Rank 2star SET magical accuracy build + an extra shoulder piece of AP 2star set for a 3rd AP set.

C-ACCESSORIES
-Mix of AP rank 1 and rank 1 augmented accesories for pvp
-Mix of Hyperion and Grendal accessories for pve and some lvl 70 m

D-MISC/ PETS/ STIGMAS/ CRAFT
Both gold stigmas

2-lvl 69 CLERIC

A-WEAPONS and ARMOUR
-Enhanched Enraged hyperion harp ( full set )
-+14 Mad Grendal 6 slots best stats staff combined with AP rank 1 staff
-Full Rank1 AP Armour
-Full ancient coins Armour
-Full Marchutan Forces set

3-lvl 66 CHANTER

Nothing special except for a +11 Dynatum staff and Enhanced Mad Grendal's staff prototype.

4-lvl 66 SPIRIMASTER
Nothing special except for a +10 6 slots Mad Grendal's orb.

These 4 characters 69bard-69cleric-66spirimaster-66chanter + other 45-66 characters as alts / storages / event characters

Of course this is not everything but I believe it's what matters the most.
So if u r interested PM me on SKYPE , I'm always online there.

SKYPE NAME : Achyftw

Add me and offer me something decent and I'll not disappoint u.

Remember to check my history/ threads/ posts/ thanks and rep if u r n't so sure or ask around the forums, whatever u need to feel more positive about the trade.

Payment methods for now are :
Western Union and Paypal
Old 02/09/2017, 17:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
# SOLD

Thanks