Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kinah From Antriksha Asmo to Deyla Asmo-Elyos

Discussion on Kinah From Antriksha Asmo to Deyla Asmo-Elyos within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kinah From Antriksha Asmo to Deyla Asmo-Elyos

i trade or [sell] kinah from antriksha Asmo to Deyla Asmo(prefer) or Elyos
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] AION EU DEYLA-ANTRIKSHA-HELLION ASMO AND ELYOS ACCOUNTS # CHEAP # !!!
02/10/2017 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
Hello there again I'm here this time selling various quality and levels accounts that suit everybody, these accounts vary from low lvl and no gears to lvl 65 decently geared to get u started for becoming the best one day. 1-FIRST ACCOUNT AION EU DEYLA ASMODIAN a- lvl 65 CLERIC No special gears This is for only 30 euros
[Trading] SIN/SORC 65 AION EU DEYLA/ANTRIKSHA ASMO
09/13/2016 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTT my AION VETERAN account with Assassin and Sorcerer lvl 65 on Deyla and another 65 Assassin on Antriksha. Also have a cleric/ranger/bard lvl30+ Assassin on Deyla has Genium set with full composite manastones attack/crit and crit/attack, fire dragon dagger/strife dagger+10 with gold paralyze and lvl60 rank 1 abyss weapon+15 with paralyze and strife jewels.Also has 1.1kk abyss points if exchanged. Assassin on Antriksha is full strife gear. Gold pack level is 33. Deyla account has...
[Selling] WTS Kinah Deyla Elyos and Asmo side
03/27/2016 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
3kkk+ on elyos 3kkk+ on asmo skype:hellshit666
WTS Kinah 8kkk Nexus elyos 3.6kkk on asmo or trade tele asmo or anuhart asmo
12/23/2015 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sale my kinah on Nexus or trade for telemachus asmo kinah or anuhart asmo kinah Skype:hellshit666
[Selling] Kinah EU - $4.5/100m - Thor Elyos/Asmo, Nexus Asmo, Kromede Asmo, Perento Elyos
11/05/2015 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Current price 100kk = 4€ 1kkk = 40€ Current stock Thor Elyos: 5kkk Thor Asmo: out of stock100kk = 3.59€ | 1kkk = 35.91€]