Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AION EU PERENTO ASMODIAN-BARD-CLERIC AND GUNNER-ALL IN 1 ACCOUNT

Discussion on AION EU PERENTO ASMODIAN-BARD-CLERIC AND GUNNER-ALL IN 1 ACCOUNT within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AION EU PERENTO ASMODIAN-BARD-CLERIC AND GUNNER-ALL IN 1 ACCOUNT

Happy new year everybody :
I'M HERE AGAIN SELLING AN ACCOUNT IN AION EU PERENTO ASMODIAN SIDE :
IM LEAVING U SOME SCREENSHOTS WHICH I BELIEVE CAN BE MORE DESCRIBING THAN WORDS

1-LVL 65 BARD
WEAPONS

ARMOR

ACCESSORIES

2-LVL 65 CLERIC
WEAPONS

ARMOR

ACCESSORIES

3-LVL 65 GUNNER
WEAPONS

ARMOUR

ACCESSORIES

Of course this is not everything but i believe its what matters the most and what many of u care about the most.
Also i'm all on skype 24/7 to communicate,discuss,answer your question and even help you with any tips and help you need in or about the game.

This is my Skype : achyftw
Add me and offer me something decent and i wont turn u down.
Paying methods can be : Western Union or PayPal
Old 02/05/2016, 12:28   #2

The server is called Antriksha now
Old 02/15/2016, 08:03   #3

DUmp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] -removed as request-
02/05/2016 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
-removed as request-
[Selling] AION EU SPATALOS LVL 65 ASMODIAN [GUNNER,RANGER and CLERIC] ONE ACCOUNT
11/30/2015 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
3 YEARS OF SELLING,BUYING AND TRADING ACCOUNTS IN BOTH AION EU AND NA AND STILL IN BUSINESS WITH MY GOOD REPUTATION,FAIR PRICES AND SOME ACCOUNTS AND KINAH IN HAND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE INTERESTED : I'M HERE SELLING MY ACCOUNT IN AION EU SPATALOS ASMODIAN SIDE : Level 65 Asmodian ( Gunner,Ranger,Cleric) all in one account. THE ACCOUNT IS VETERAN IM LEAVING U SOME SCREENSHOTS WHICH I BELIEVE CAN BE MORE DESCRIBING THAN WORDS: 1-LVL 65 GUNNER and the main character in this account...
[Selling] AION EU SPATALOS LVL 65 ASMODIAN [GUNNER,RANGER and CLERIC] ONE ACCOUNT
11/27/2015 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
3 YEARS OF SELLING,BUYING AND TRADING ACCOUNTS IN BOTH AION EU AND NA AND STILL IN BUSINESS WITH MY GOOD REPUTATION,FAIR PRICES AND SOME ACCOUNTS AND KINAH IN HAND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE INTERESTED : I'M HERE SELLING MY ACCOUNT IN AION EU SPATALOS ASMODIAN SIDE : Level 65 Asmodian ( Gunner,Ranger,Cleric) all in one account. THE ACCOUNT IS VETERAN IM LEAVING U SOME SCREENSHOTS WHICH I BELIEVE CAN BE MORE DESCRIBING THAN WORDS: 1-LVL 65 GUNNER and the main character in this account...
[Selling] WTS AION CLERIC ACCOUNT ///\\\PERENTO ASMODIAN
09/15/2014 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Cleric lv 65 Tiamat Armor full HP. Kharun Peace Staff Tiamat Mace Nishaka Shield Archon Primus Pilus Ring Kharun Acc Divine Coliseum Fuzus, Pagati Veyron 1kk AP 99myth Medal 1 Ceranium Medal
[Selling] Aion EU Perento Asmodian - Veteran Account (Spiritmaster & Gunner 65)
02/27/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Aion Account from Perentos Asmodian: - Veteran account lvl 50 with 722 days left. The account contains the following characters: Spiritmaster LvL 65 Gunner LvL 65 Sorcerer (Alter low lvl for Warehouse) Chanter LvL 61 (Alter non geared, now used as warehouse too)