Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Account on NA Siel

Discussion on Aion Account on NA Siel within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Account on NA Siel (Cheap yo)

Since my Time to play got cut harshly i decied to sell my NA-Siel Aion account.

The Account has these Characters:

Cleric Lvl-65
SM Lvl-33
Stay-55-in-making-Cleric Lvl-52
Songweaver Lvl-65
Gunslinger Lvl-65
Gladiator Lvl-56
Sorcerer Lvl-52
Aethertech Lvl-65

More Information to the Characters:

Cleric:

Armors/Weapon

Full Kahrun-Chain-Set socketed on HP. (Not available ingame anymore, also it is enough to Heal every Instance besides maybe the newest 12-man which i didnt try yet, due to time reasons)

Full Fearless Skirmisher Block Set, well yeah socketed on Block + Mace and shield on Block.
Chest is +10 and Chausses +6
Mace has a Blind Godstone socketed

Soma's-Chain-Set socketed full with +14Magic Resist

Some Random Parts for a Magic-Boost PvE Set

Full Discordant Accessories

Incensed Hyperion Staff/Hauberk/boots

Enraged Hyperion LegArmor/Boots

Brazen Aegis Mace + 1Armor Box

Vasharti Brigade General'S Hauberk

Hyperion Wings + Brigade General Vasharti Wings

Kahrun's Staff +15 Magic Acc socketed + Dmg godstone

Pagati Looper Mount.

Completely Maxed out Inventory.

Additionally the Cleric sits on 1.1m AP and 1 Silence Godstone (From Rank-Quest so not tradeble), and some other Stuff not really worth Mentioning.

Gunslinger:

Full Armor and Weapon Set Discordant, nearly all Accessories, only rings left from Discordant. Mainhand-Weapon +9, both pistols with Dmg-Godstones, and a pretty Standart Cannon (in PvE i made normaly most dmg in the grp/alliance, only a really good Gunslinger outdpsed me, cuz 99% of them are just bad).

Also 2Hyperion Armor Parts, not socketed yet.

Aethertech:

Remodeled Danaur Cipher-Balde, full M-Boost and Dmg-Godstone.

Incensed Hyperion'S Cipher-Blade yet unsocketed.

Rest isnt really worth mentioning. Even Thos the lvling Characters are all overgeared.

Additional Account Info:

On The Account is Addidtionally nearly 690m Kinah, 15 Epsilon Stones, 34Delta Stones and 1 Instance CD-Pack (30Days).

1Prestige-Pack Code can still be applied on the Account and additionally the 3-Month Reward Code, from the Prestige-System. (Not activated yet because i was inactive and forgot to cancel the Subscription) The Prestige-Pack was bought 4-Times now, so 4-Month are actually achieved in the Reward-System-Thingy.

My Price Range:

I dont really have a Price range, since the Account is not Super-High-Tier Geared, so i am open to offers, but i am not stupid so dont come with 5€? 10€?. But i dont want much, thats what i can tell by now ^^.

Payment Method goes for Paypal, if you need Further Information add me on Skype: hikaro91 or just send me a PM.

Last but not least, sorry for my bad english.

Cheers,

Aldibrot
Old 10/17/2015, 17:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bump
Old 11/11/2015, 06:30   #3

buuuuuump
Old 11/20/2015, 13:14   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

30€
Old 12/15/2015, 07:09   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

40.00USD?