Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Very GG Spatalos Asmodian Assassin

Discussion on Very GG Spatalos Asmodian Assassin within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Very GG Spatalos Asmodian Assassin

Hello,

I'm selling my account, I dont have much time to play anymore and it's a waste to lets such a good account gone to waste. It's a full composite assassin with double illusion para and many other goodies. ill link the gear below so i dont have to name everything. If you're interested feel free to contact me for more information about the account.

It has 1.2 bil kinah on the account and other goodies keep that in mind.

You can contact me here or on Skype: Dennisgr19

Old 08/23/2015, 05:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much msg me
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Good Geared Assassin lvl65 server Spatalos Asmodian
08/19/2014 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, interested in a good geared Assassin lvl65 in Spatalos Asmodian side? In that case pm me here or add me in skype and i will give you all character/account details and answer other questions you may have, no open details because privacy ftw. Also selling 800m+ kinah. Skype: savodlx
WTS PvP Geared Assassin // Asmodian // Spatalos
09/18/2013 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
sold. i delete the info for safety reasons.
[WTS][Spatalos/Asmodian] Veteran Account with LvL 50+ Assassin, 110M Kinah & More
07/22/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Selling Aion Free2Play Spatalos account (Collectors edition account (Veteran) + AutoLooting pet, great for botting) with level 50+ Asmodian Assassin with the following specs: IMAGE Account includes 110M Kinah! Assassin is a female cute char with regular body so don't worry no fat character (: All character banks are FULL with items for professions, all kind of fluxes and even some old and rare event skins. Alch 399+, Cooking 200+, Tailoring & Weaponsmith 200+
(WTS) 2x Chars 28 lvl Assassin Elyos & 28lv Sorcerer Asmodian Server Spatalos EU F2P
06/13/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTS 2x Chars in Title u see what build its also have normal items each account 3m i want to sell them very cheap both just for 8 Euro Skype xñadn0kravia facebook www.facebook.com/nooneknowmee
WTS> l55 Asmodian Gladiator/Assassin spatalos(EU) endgame gear!
02/12/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
close it please