Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lv50 Assassin [Siel][Elyos]

Discussion on WTS lv50 Assassin [Siel][Elyos] within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lv50 Assassin [Siel][Elyos]

Email me offer or if you want more information
Current offer: $300
Email:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] NA Siel - Lv50 Gladiator & Chanter
06/04/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Sorry I know this has been talked about but I don't feel real good and don't feel like searching for a new thread. Its the GameGuard Error: 114, how do I fix this ************? I would like to be able to play the game tomorrow, but if this Error screws me over, ill be real mad. Thank you to whomever helps me. I'm playing on Vista Business if that matters.
[WTS] US - Siel - Lv50 Templar
04/13/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
AION This account is pretty much all empty Craftings 399 Vitality 450 Cooking 399 Weaponsmith Equips
Selling Lv50 ranger on siel
12/26/2009 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
Selling lv50 ranger on Siel Elyo Male With decent gears mostly blues and the 41 xeno weapon with 19m coins and a lot of random stuff such as blue armor/ weapon fluxs and a lot of element stones. All the skills are learned and with some decent stigma (dont have the advance) have around 50k ap. pm me if interested
Selling Lv50 Templar Elyos Siel
12/22/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Lv 50 Templar on Siel Server Elyos Male Have around 40m in coins and have decent equipment mostly blue from crafting and the xeno sword Max Armorsmith (449) with alot of recipe and some orange. with different mates such as the weapon armor and accessory fluxes. PM me or post reply if your interested looking for around 250 but it can be negotiable.
WTS lvl 50 sorc and lvl 49 Assassin on Siel
12/14/2009 - Aion Trading - 14 Replies
Elyos side.. xenophon weapon.. other gears range from green to blue.. 20+million kinah on EACH account... pm offers or for details.. Edit: assassin is now lvl 50 with about 25-30mil kinah.