Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL > EU Collectors Edition LEVEL 50 ASSASSIN

Discussion on SELL > EU Collectors Edition LEVEL 50 ASSASSIN within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow SELL > EU Assassin LvL 50 - 1 Of Da Best Geared On Server

Hello Guys,

I am selling my Assassin Elyos LvL 50 Collectors Edition Account Perento - ( Maybe depends on offers )

Reason why I might not sell it is cause I just **** right love this Assassin.

I also have a Ranger level 46 which I have geared up heavly and I prefer Range class over Melee abit so thats why THINKING about selling the Assassin

He is one of the Most Heavly Geared Assassin on the server and is an extremly fast killer in PVE and PVP.

He has the Platnium Coin Reward 2k - Sword and another Sword with Attack Speed 18% Crafted. 2 x Paralyze Godstones BEST Godstones in Game ( worth 20 Mill + Each ) Along with other Gold Crafted Gears >> as you can tell from the stats below this aint a average geared sin or above average for that matter - he has some of the best gears in game

Has 440+ Crit

Main Hand - Attack 400+ Unbuffed
Off Hand - Attack 380+ Unbuffed
Pdef - 1000+ Unbuffed
Evasion - 1600+ Unbuffed
HP - 6000+ Unbuffed
Attack Speed - 1.3 Unbuffed

When Fully buffed -

Attack - 550+
Crit - 700+
Pdef - 1100+
Evasion - 1800+
HP - 7000+
Attack Speed - 0.8 <<<< IMBA

Also has the level 40 - 12 MILL Wings

As you can see by the stats of the Assassin he is an INSANE Class to Play.

Kills level 50 mobs in under 5 secs with no downtime. Thanks to Paralyze Godstones

Accepting Cash Only Via Paypal OR Western Union

The Deal will take place via Ebay - which covers ME and the Buyer From SCAMS.

PM ME OFFERS or LEAVE REPLY HERE - THANKS.

Old 11/17/2009, 17:09   #2

Accepting Offers somewhere along the lines of £350+ Other offers welcome
Old 11/18/2009, 03:41   #3

UP ++++++++++++++++
Old 11/19/2009, 02:58   #4

BUMPY !!!!!!
Old 11/20/2009, 00:43   #5

Reduced Price - Under £300 !!!!!!!!!!
Old 11/21/2009, 00:11   #6

BUMPY
Old 11/21/2009, 20:35   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipshan989 View Post
Accepting Cash Only Via Paypal

The Deal will take place via Ebay - which covers ME and the Buyer From SCAMS.
1. You are dumb.
2. You don't have a lvl 50 gayssasin on gayion.
3. Ebay will cover you? fail moar. You are tradeing a VIRTUAL ITEM, and it's against the EULA. And EULA is not only NC's ****... it's I think enforced by law. And your potential buyer can easily scam you by click refund my deniros.
4. Even if you have a lvl 50 gayssasin which you do not have, I suggest you doing it via WU.
5.??????
6.Profit???
Old 11/22/2009, 01:30   #8

First of all your making alot of assumptions - I do have alvl 50 assassin - you believe it or not dosent bother me 1 bit and wtf is WU? u mention for trading?
Old 11/22/2009, 12:38   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Western Union.
Besides waterflyfire is a envy moron he is right about Paypal scams.
Old 11/22/2009, 22:30   #10

Added Western Union as an option for trading also :0
Old 11/23/2009, 21:58   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepblue222 View Post
Western Union.
Besides waterflyfire is a envy moron he is right about Paypal scams.
Envy moron? haha if I would be an envy dude.. I would not suggest him using WU would I?

get your facts str8, besides aion is dieing who the **** would buy a toon now? srsly..