Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/WTS Templar 65 [Nexus-Elyos]

Discussion on WTT/WTS Templar 65 [Nexus-Elyos] within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT/WTS Templar 65 [Nexus-Elyos]

Sold, ty ^^

Tags
templar nexus elyos

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] 1 Templar elyos Tele and 1 AT asmo Nexus (full strife)for 1 gunner on Nexus
04/22/2015 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
1 Templar elyos Tele and 1 AT asmo Nexus (full strife)for 1 gunner on Nexus
[Trading] Templar full Abyss Nexus Asmo for Templar Elyos Gameforge UK Servers
07/10/2014 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Closed atm because of a scam attempt! I'll give you more infos when I will be able to solve this situation. Update: Attention guys Miiamage scammed me, I'm going to recover this account, his double nick here on elitepvpers is moldyq. He sell a Sorcerer wich you cannot change email (maybe cause he keep it in 2-3 days later the trade), this his fake thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/aion-trading/331 4086-eu-mage-great-general.html
[Selling] WTS 2 account elyos curatus. I want 1 templar elyos nexus may i can trade accs for it
04/19/2014 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
1^ account: server:curatus faction:elyos main characters: cleric 65 1^ account: server:curatus faction:elyos main characters: gladiator 64 (2/3kk to 65) + SM 51 + gunner 49 +chanter 65 (well equipped)
Wts templar elyos nexus
12/23/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Vasharti Gs +5 fused with 2nd coli lvl 55 socket crit +17 55 lvl arena sword cond1 with silence socket with block +27 60 lvl arena shield cond1 socket with block +27 Kahrun wings Noble chain coliseum champions hood Full guardian commander accessories(lvl60) except 1 brigade general corundum earing(lvl55) Korvo breastplate +1 socket attack+5 Gonons greaves +1 socket attack +5 Guardian commander divine sabatons (2lvl) +1 socket with acc +27 and hp +95 Guardian commander divine...
WTT Templar GG Elyos Nexus for SM GG Elyos Spatalos
11/06/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, WTT my Templar that he is on Elyos side Nexus server for SM on Elyos race and Spatalos server. The Templar is 58lvl and im looking about the same lvl or 60lvl np. For more infos pm me with your skype name to contact. Divine Coliseum Champion's set 55lvl Tac Officer's Claymore+10 with Silence GodStone combine with Arena GS 55lvl Triroan's Greatsword+10 with Paralyze GodStone combine With Abyss GS 55lvl x2 Guardian Brigade General's Corundum Ring AByss 50lvl Guardian...