Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS: ncsoft account /w 3month Aion game time $80

Discussion on WTS: ncsoft account /w 3month Aion game time $80 within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS: ncsoft account /w 3month Aion game time $80

Hi,

I'm selling an ncsoft account with 3 months game time for the collection edition of Aion. On the account is just some low level alts which have 10 million kinah stored on them.

Asking price: $80.

pm if interested
Old 11/07/2009, 15:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Region? Servers?
Old 11/08/2009, 02:43   #3

Wow sorry i was tired when i put this up.

Region: US
Alts are on Azphel

Similar Threads Similar Threads
infinite aion - when i enter the game only ncsoft logo appears...
02/24/2010 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
i am playing at infinite aion server and when i try to enter the game only NCsoft logo appears and then nothing else happens .. it just stays like this all the time. i've downloaded bin32 folder for version 1.5.1.9 from this site 1.5.1.9_bin32.rar because infinite aion doesn't support 1.5.1.11 yet ... i also downloaded no_ip_restrict and placed it in my bin32 folder and in C / WINDOWS / system32 folder. I have directX 9.0c... so if anyone could help me i would be very grateful :handsdown:
NCsoft Announces an Exclusive Cross-Game Promotion between the Aion and Guild Wars
02/14/2010 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies
In anticipation of the launch of this year's biggest massively multiplayer online (MMO) release, Aion, NCsoft announced an exclusive cross promotion today giving players the ability to call upon the Aion wings emote within the Guild Wars family of games. Designed as an added value and a way to say thanks to our biggest fans of the Guild Wars and Aion franchises, players that purchase an Aion Collector's Edition or a first run Aion Steelbook Edition will be rewarded with a Guild Wars emote that...
[WTS] 10x NCsoft Aion: 60-Tage-Game-Time-Card (EU) TOP~ANGEBOT
10/29/2009 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
kein verkauf mehr .. ///
Wts us aion blank account ,90 days game time, $59
10/01/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Wts us aion blank account ,90 days game time, $59,I'm oo . pm me thanks.high feedback seller.
Selling NCsoft account with aion beta
06/09/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
selling my NCsoft account which has aion beta key on it which will last for all of the upcomming betas(not only the current one) payment will be trough paypal pm me ur msn and ill add u:)