Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS: 44 ranger /w 6 million kinah

Discussion on WTS: 44 ranger /w 6 million kinah within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS: 44 ranger /w 6 million kinah

Hi,

I'm selling a US account with 1 month of game time left. The account has a level 44 Asmodian ranger on AZPHEL with 6 million kinah on it and also has gathering skill upto 298. Some low level alts that i was playing around with also.

It's the CE edition so you have the level 30 wings aswell which you can use on any char you make.

If you're interested please PM me on here and i can send screenshots of whatever you want.

I'd like to get a price of $180 BUT i am open to offers.
Old 10/26/2009, 05:48   #2

Taking the price down to $160
Old 10/27/2009, 16:20   #3

bump open to offers
Old 11/01/2009, 18:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im new to this game.. well i have not even played it.. what is ce .. is the account on pvp server.. or what...
Old 11/03/2009, 14:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueshot08 View Post
im new to this game.. well i have not even played it.. what is ce .. is the account on pvp server.. or what...
CE = Collector's Edition meaning that you only get certain items with that account and it's limited. (But NCsoft put the upgrade option back, lol)

And it's the retail server... the actual thing.