Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvl 65 sin FRESH for GLAD or offer

Discussion on lvl 65 sin FRESH for GLAD or offer within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lvl 65 sin FRESH for GLAD or offer

just got to 65 have 1 peace of bm gear which is a chest

MORE Info its a female Siel

pm on skype : lolbuyer

bump

WTT For glad or chanter 63 + idc about gear this acc also has 53 sw and lvl 30 alts

BUMP

BUMP
Old 01/20/2015, 13:54   #2

BUMp

got 2 pieces of bm gear now and got 53 sw on acc and bunch of lvl 30 + alts
Old 01/22/2015, 21:58   #3

full bm gear now no weps tho

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Fresh Unranked Accounts-EUW,NA,EUNE*HOT*TIME*OFFER
09/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Buy your unranked account here fast and safe. Why buy level 30 account? Save yourself the 230 hours it would take to level it yourself in pointless games grinding XP. These accounts already come with tons of IP and is ranked ready so you can skip all the boring normal games. These LOL Accounts are perfect to use as lol smurfs to practice strategies and fine tune your champion pool. Some people choose to use these accounts to play with your friends who are lower ELO without ruining your...
[Trading] I offer eloboost/csgo skin(s) for a fresh lvl 30 euw many rp
08/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^ not much to add need a fresh lvl 30 with many rp(refs) atkeast 16-21k rp and mass ip also. i can eloboost you to diamond or trade some worthy csgo skins, just pm me for contact :) i will add you with my main to show my elo ofc
[NA] 1300 elo FRESH ACC, 4 runes page, 54 champs, target 1500 make your offer
10/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1300 current rating, need to boost to1500 4 runes page, include ad,ap and jungler runes, make your offer, FRESH ACCOUNT. :mofo:
WTS ASSASSIN PERENTO ASMO FULL PVP + glAD BAKARMA(final offer)
08/09/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTS ASSASSIN PERENTO ASMO FULL PVP + glAD BAKARMA +9 armor -coliseum 2 condition full attack acc -full abg and m resist head
[B] Fresh Terraria Steam Account [S] Just offer
11/14/2011 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I bought Terraria twice because it was on a discount one day and now I have an unused Steam Account with Terraria. This Terraria Account does NOT contain any items. 0 Hours were played on this Steam Account. This Account doesn't have any friends. This account was created by me and this game was bought legally. You can unverify this account to claim it. If you buy this account it is 100% yours. Here is my receipt: http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/urcyxfth/rece.jpg