Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS US Aion Account - Azphel - Elyos

Discussion on WTS US Aion Account - Azphel - Elyos within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS US Aion Account - Azphel - Elyos

Hello there!

I got this account on US server i want to sell really cheap, i dont have much time as i would like to play it, so paying for a subscription and not be there.. its sort of trowing money away.

as it say in the topic..
Its on Azphel server - Elyos

Cost me $75.90

Aion Collector's Edition [US]

* Black Cloud Wings (level 30+ only, +40 secs flight time)
* Black Cloud Earring (HP & MP boost)
* Color Dye
* Two character emotes
* Special character title with stat boost

The subscription has to be paid by the 29th of this month.

This is a really basic char, still got the stuff that come with the account/or part of it (Dye).. anyways char is lv23, Female, Assassin.

Im only asking for $80-90USD, and give somebody else the chance to play it.

Note: you dont have to be in the US to be able to play it, EU residents can also play the US server.

PM me please As Soon As Possible, this is a must GO!

Full Access to the Account will be handed after Payment.

PayPal Only.
Old 10/19/2009, 02:00   #2

PRICE CUT DOWN!

I really want to sell this account, so i am going to set price to $70 = about £42

This would be cheaper than a brand new.. and its level 23!

Please contact me ASAP account game time its runing out, and its a pity losing it.
Old 10/23/2009, 22:14   #3

still selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS US Aion Azphel 50 Sorc Elyos
07/08/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
sold
WTS Elyos 50 Templar (geared) Account-Azphel Server
05/07/2010 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
Please Read: If you don't read, I will ignore you ~feel free to post money offer details in thread (please don't PM me "$10")~ ~I'm well aware of how to do account trades~ ~I have sold an SRO account before, I have another one to sell as well if interested~ ~info on personal info will be done through PMs~ ~I'm well aware of the rules and regulations of trading here, you should be too~ ~money is accepted through Paypal OR bank transfer (preferred)~ ~ALWAYS, money WILL be SENT FIRST, then...
50 Elyos Chanter (Azphel)
12/27/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
All gold/blue gear including Xenophon's staff, +22% speed boots and 6% attack speed gloves Expert Armorsmithing All Stigma Slots open and filled- Including Invincibility Mantra line and the Expensive/RARE recovery spell stigma Great title from Dark Poeta: "Saviour of Future" Level 50 wings and All Main Campaigns finished, only the Hidden Truth Missions left 4 Gold Medals, 3 Million Kinah 1.4k Stigma Shards This is a CE account (handlevelled, no bots or RMT)
WTB Elyos Azphel Account
12/23/2009 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says im looking for an Elyos Azphel Account with some kinah on it and maybe some lvl40ish character. i want it to be cheap so equipment doesnt matter its mainly for the Kinah on the account .) so make sure theres a lot of it. thx
[WTS] 43 Azphel Elyos Ranger
12/12/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Yo. Before I start, gonna tell you the account is expired currently, so you would have to pick up the subscription. Ill take the first month payment out of the price, so thats 15$ off basically. Gear is as follows: http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3986/gear1.png http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8281/gear2r.png All manastones are +crit (+12 or higher) with two +4 att manastones. Crit is capped with calydon food, which I have plenty of.