Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Super Elyos Sorcerer Account Telemachus FOR Super Cleric Account

Discussion on Super Elyos Sorcerer Account Telemachus FOR Super Cleric Account within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Super Elyos Sorcerer Account Telemachus FOR Super Cleric Account

Elyos Sorcerer Account with Full Abyss Armor 65 +15 and 60 pvp Elite +15 with 5 mythical weapons 3 +15 with godstones also 65 abyss accesories!Full Goldpack and Veteranl Best title Best Wings ! More than 300 cera extra on warehouse and about 4.5kk AP! Also have many extra chars with interesting Gear pvp and pve from 61-65

I want a close to mine or Equivalent Account of a Cleric (dont care about alts)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Super Elyos Sorcerer Account Telemachus FOR Super Cleric Account
07/01/2014 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Elyos Sorcerer Account with Full Abyss Armor 65 +15 and 60 pvp Elite +15 with 5 mythical weapons 3 +15 with godstones also 65 abyss accesories!Full Goldpack and Veteranl Best title Best Wings ! More than 300 cera extra on warehouse and about 4.5kk AP! Also have many extra chars with interesting Gear pvp and pve from 61-65 I want a close to mine or Equivalent Account of a Cleric or Gunner (dont care about alts)
[Trading] Super Elyos Sorcerer Account FOR Super Cleric Account
06/28/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Elyos Sorcerer Account with Full Abyss Armor 65 +15 and 60 pvp Elite +15 with 5 mythical weapons 3 +15 with godstones also 65 abyss accesories!Full Goldpack and Veteranl Best title Best Wings :bandit:! More than 300 cera extra on warehouse and about 4.5kk AP! Also have many extra chars with interesting Gear pvp and pve from 61-65 :D I want a close to mine or Equivalent Account of a Cleric (dont care about alts):) up up up up
[Selling] Assassin 65 Sorcerer 65 Cleric 61 SM 41 Telemachus Elyos
01/29/2014 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Assassin 65 Guardian Captain's poniard +15 full attack+5\Critick strike +7 Guardian Captain's Brand +15 full attack+5\Critick strike +7 Guardian Commander set armor +15 full attack +5 Accessory Battle Medallion Guardian Commander Hat Dramata Wings Set Kahrun Crit and Accuracy Set tiamat fortress 6 slot full Attack +5
[Buying] Ranger Super Geared Elyos Telemachus
07/27/2013 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
CLosed
WTB Templar super geared telemachus Elyos only!!!
10/29/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
i can pay 400 euro if templar are super geared