Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA/TM Asmodian Gladiator L65

Discussion on NA/TM Asmodian Gladiator L65 within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA/TM Asmodian Gladiator L65

Hai, I am selling my 65 gladiator on Tiamat/Asmodian side
she had the remodled danaur spear and in Karriff's cruci gear, she does have one mythic piece that is her enraged hyperion gauntlents. Im looking to sell her for 55$ or trade for gamestop codes =)
send me a PM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lvl 60 Asmodian Gladiator - Siel - NA - $20 PSN
04/22/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Has over 40m gold Has full fenris lvl 60 set Has full Elite archon tribunus set Vorpal corrundum earrings ancient spirits diamond ring nataraz's leather belt
WTS lvl 51 Gladiator, asmodian, perento
09/12/2011 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
This is a beta-account, so is actived since day 1 Alcune particolarità del pg: vitality 401 Aehter 400 Expert Alchemy 449 Armorsmith 380 Weaponsmithing 449 Lot of power shard and more than 1000 manastone hp/magic boost/critic/attack. i have all the Gladiator's stigmas. i have about 400k ap in item to convert.
[WTS/WTT] Asmodian Gladiator
06/01/2011 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
WTT my Asmodian Gladiator for Elyos Templar at any server. I need to be almost the same like mine, if he is better i can give also some money. Also my account has 80millions and APoints on WH about 250kk. The Greatsword is Compined with APweapon lvl40 and Has Godstone Paralyze Also have Pole APweapon lvl50 and Debilkarim Spear 52lvl to compine it with pole AP. For more info pm. Best Regards Mpogias :bandit:
[WTS]Asmodian Lvl 50 Gladiator and Lvl 50 Cleric
09/06/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my Aion Collectors Edition Preseller Account, including 2 lvl 50 Asmodians (Gladiator and Cleric). Server is the german Server Balder. Ceric has Alchemy 399, Gladiator Coooking 400+ (Expert), Sword for the Weaponsmithing Endquest (the final Sword u need) is waiting for Skill 399 at 2xXP-WE. Wings are the six month Wings from Veteran program. Cleric has Essencetapping and Aethertapping 399. There are about 8 Million Kinah available. Veteran Programm is at 11th Month,...