Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tiamat Elyos kinah ----------- 100M = $6.5

Discussion on Tiamat Elyos kinah ----------- 100M = $6.5 within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tiamat Elyos kinah ----------- 100M = $6.5

My contact information:

Delivery within 20 minutes after payment.

I am online throughout most of the day and I will do my best to deliver asap.
I use Visa|Mastercard, Webmoney, Moneybookers(Skrill), Bitcoin, Litecoin
My reputation:
Old 04/14/2014, 13:17   #2

You can also pay with PayPal if you will buy from **************

Price on ************** 100M = $7.2 coz PA takes 10% fee.
Old 04/29/2014, 12:16   #3

up

have big stock

Tags
tiamat kinah elyos

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] 73m Elyos Kinah for 73m Asmo Kinah [Tiamat, NA]
06/28/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
As title states, Im looking to trade my 73mil on my Elyos side over to my Asmodian character. I had a bad experience trying to sell a Tera account (guy charged back after account delivery, I took account back, he used all the trade information to get the account permanently banned... was worth 700$), so you can bet that I'm looking to ensure this will be a safe trade. My conditions: Exchange of addresses Exchange of phone numbers (and we will be on the phone during the trade, so it must...
WTT Israphel Elyos kinah for Tiamat Asmo kinah (up to 200m)
02/17/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, I am looking to trade up to 200 mil kinah from my Elyos toon on Israphel to my Asmodian toon on Tiamat. I am looking for an equal trade. Please respond if interested, thanks!
WTT Tiamat ASMO Kinah for Isrpahel ELYOS Kinah
04/20/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I have 60m kinah on my Tiamat ASMO toon and I'm looking for someone that needs money on Tiamat, but has a well off toon on Isrpahel (Elyos). Wanna give your tiamat asmo 10 to 40m kinda, for you to give my elyos on Israphel the same. So if you gotta poor asmo on Tiamat and a ruch Elyos on ISRAPHEL let's help each other out. PM me here, or email [email protected], no scammers, screenshots, legit players only. Thanks!
WTS Kinah NA- Tiamat(Asmo)&Israphel(Elyos)
04/17/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell kinah on Tiamat-Asmo & Israphel-Elyos on NA serv Private trade (you wont get banned). Will trade kinah in game. Any offer? Have 100M in stock on Israphel 100M+ in stock on Tiamat PM me or skype: onnylinny
WTS kinah NA- Tiamat(Asmo)&Israphel(Elyos)
04/12/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling kinah on Tiamat(Asmo) & Israphel(Elyos) NA servers because I don't play as much anymore. If you're interested or have any questions feel free to PM me or skype: onnylinny Selling 100M on Israphel-Elyos Selling +400M on Tiamat-Asmos Price: $65USD per 100M or $0.65 per 1M (negotiable) Method of Payment: Paypal I will be deliver kinah face-to-face in game (for ex. at warehouse in panda/sanctum).