Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

aion kianh tiamat server US

Discussion on aion kianh tiamat server US within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
aion kianh tiamat server US

Selling aion kianh tiamat server US

Hi Im selling Aion kianh on Tiamat server asmodian US i have about 1.8 billion. It would be ok with me if you would like a large amout or a small amount my price per 100million is $9.00 USD but I can be negotiable. let me know if you are interested on these fourms or email me at or skype me at zaph77

P.S: the reason why im selling the Kianh is I dont really have the time to play aion anymore and the Kianh is just sitting in my Wearhouse doing nothing.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling aion kianh tiamat server US
01/15/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Selling aion kianh tiamat server US Hi Im selling Aion kianh on Tiamat server asmodian US i have about 1.8 billion. Its would be ok with me if you would like a large amout or a small amount and I will be fair on my price. let me know if you are interested on these fourms or email me at [email protected] or skype me at zaph77 P.S: the reason why im selling the Kianh is I dont really have the time to play aion anymore and the Kianh is just sitting in my Wearhouse doing nothing.
[Selling] aion kianh tiamat server US
01/14/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Selling aion kianh tiamat server US Hi Im selling Aion kianh on Tiamat server asmodian US i have about 1.8 billion. It would be fine with me if you would like a large amout or a small amount and I will be fair on the price. let me know if you are interested on these fourms or email me at [email protected] or skype me at zaph77
Aion kianh tiamat server US
01/09/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Im selling Aion kianh on Tiamat server asmodian US i have about 1.8 billion. It would be fine with me if you would like a large amout or a small amount $6.00 USD per 100million . let me know if you are interested on these fourms or email me at [email protected] or skype me: Zaph77 name is rain pain. P.S: the reason why im selling the Kianh is I dont really have the time to play aion anymore and the Kianh is just sitting in my Wearhouse doing nothing
[Selling] Selling aion kianh tiamat server US
01/08/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Im selling Aion kianh on Tiamat server asmodian US i have about 1.8 billion. It would be fine with me if you would like a large amout or a small amount $6.00 USD per 100million . let me know if you are interested on these fourms or email me at [email protected]. P.S: the reason why im selling the Kianh is I dont really have the time to play aion anymore and the Kianh is just sitting in my Wearhouse doing nothing
Selling aion kianh tiamat server US
01/07/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Im selling Aion kianh on Tiamat server asmodian US i have about 1.8 billion. It would be fine with me if you would like a large amout or a small amount and I will be fair on the price. let me know if you are interested on these fourms or email me at [email protected]. P.S: the reason why im selling the Kianh is I dont really have the time to play aion anymore and the Kianh is just sitting in my Wearhouse doing nothing