Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling aion kianh tiamat server US

Discussion on Selling aion kianh tiamat server US within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hi Im selling Aion kianh on Tiamat server asmodian US i have about 1.8 billion. It would be fine with me if you would like a large amout or a small amount $6.00 USD per 100million . let me know if you are interested on these fourms or email me at .

P.S: the reason why im selling the Kianh is I dont really have the time to play aion anymore and the Kianh is just sitting in my Wearhouse doing nothing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
01/07/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Im selling Aion kianh on Tiamat server asmodian US i have about 1.8 billion. It would be fine with me if you would like a large amout or a small amount and I will be fair on the price. let me know if you are interested on these fourms or email me at [email protected]. P.S: the reason why im selling the Kianh is I dont really have the time to play aion anymore and the Kianh is just sitting in my Wearhouse doing nothing
[Selling] Selling Sorcerer on Tiamat server
12/12/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys im selling Sorcerer on NA Tiamat server. lvl 65. full BM gear with some enchant. Weapon: Danuar Remodeled Spellbook for Ancient Coins +5 , Fused with BM tome and with silence gs in it. Also i have rata orb and this character full beritra remodeled with tome also . Sorcerer is Officer 2-Star with 700k+ap and also have some medals and coins but for right now dont rememver exactly how many of them. 73kk kinah on account . If you are interested contact me on facebook - Rengar Jungler...
[Trading] WTT 15k vip credits in GAMEZ AION for stuffs and kinah in RETAIL TIAMAT SERVER NA
09/22/2013 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
WTT 15k vip credits in GAMEZ AION for stuffs and kinah in RETAIL TIAMAT SERVER NA.
WTT GW2 Account for ASMO AION TIAMAT Server
02/10/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I just have 2 GW2 Accounts i Do not need or use anymore they are both on YAKS BEND... Would Like to trade both for seperate accounts... AION 50+ Anything would be nice really.. I do not care for class.. i just need two 50+ accounts. 40+ Maybe. Skype: pkmnGold One account has a level 28 Elementalist. ALSO They need to be Asmodians.
WTS AION KINAH ELYOS TIAMAT 600Mil US Server
09/13/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTS AION KINAH ELYOS TIAMAT 600Mil US Server 0.30 per mil or can work out a price deal