Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Witt great general sin for sorc

Discussion on Witt great general sin for sorc within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Witt great general sin for sorc

Wtt my level 65 great general assassin for a gg sorc Elyos side on tele eu
The sin is on Asmo side on tele eu

Weapons it's has level 60 aug2 dagger +10
Level 65 great general sword +15 with gold blind gs and gold silence gs

Has full strife armor and full 60 arena armor has all the ap you need to buy full 65 ap armor

Has full 60 ap acc and full strife acc
Has has bow of strife with slow movement gs on

Level 41 vet account

Looking for a sorc with gg gear and decent rank so pm me please

Or add my Skype dannyteabagyourmom

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Great General Cleric ANUHART ELYOS
05/21/2014 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
hey i am selling my Great general account on elyos side Anuhart Veteran 25/40 goldpacks but goldpack active for 1 year Weapons: +15 Kahrun Peace Staff with Cond 2 arena staff combined with 1880 % godstone +15 Makia's mace + +15 Guardian Commander's Divine Shield AUG 2
[Selling] GREAT GENERAL SIN TELEMACHUS FULL PVP
12/24/2013 - Aion Trading - 18 Replies
:mofo: [email protected] GREAT GENERAL ASMO AP: AROUND 19.000.000.000 GOLD PACKS 40/50 FIRST SET <Archon Captain's Poniard> +10 ALL Attack +5 (Godstone Paralyse)
Great CE Account CHEAP Lv.50 Sorc & More $100
06/15/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling everything that came with Collector Edition Box, which I'll ship to you at your expense, if you want it. (Canada & US). I only opened it once upon arrival back on December 2011 to inspect the contents and install the game. Everything is in mint condition. Only used the Digipass for the obvious reason of logging in. If you have the game installed and up to date you'll be able to fire the account up, which has a subscription till June 20 2012. And wait for the goodies to...
WTT great Geared PvP Temp!!!for SIN/SORC/SM!!!OR RANGER :D
01/03/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTT GG/PVP Temp for Assa/Ranger/Sm/Sorc/Gladi/Chanter Asmo! He got : (Asmo) -50elite 5-10 -Lanmarks +10+ silence gs PvP kombi -Tactical GS +8+ with arena pvp kombo!! -4Parts eternal Acceoirs !PvP -50eliet accesoirs (the others) -10kk + kianh
katar usa great sorc
05/14/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 2 Replies
sell lvl 105 sorcer on katar USA server.have all skills done except last 2 passives.have titan pheonix with lvl 35 with 3,8k sp left and lvl 31 horse.no stuff on'em. price : 30€ paypall trade only with middle man or you go first. don't like that.leave it!