Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gladiator Asmo Nexus

Discussion on Gladiator Asmo Nexus within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gladiator Asmo Nexus

He has Sunayaka Pole+15 and aug2 armor all parts +10, great dw weapons aswell, lvl 60 ET Crafted Asmodian Set for PvE, 40/40 Veteran Rewards.

I can show details in game any time.

He seems and is OP but the price is notm, 100 Euro only, pm me if you have any questions.
Old 07/15/2013, 18:10   #2

Bump.
Old 08/23/2013, 17:45   #3

bump.
Old 10/28/2013, 13:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS>>lvl 60 asmo gladiator(nexus)
11/09/2013 - Aion Trading - 17 Replies
details: (TF) Tiamat protectorate polearm +15 fused with augment c2 archon commander Rune tribe polearm(ancient coin weapon) fused with (battle medellion polearm) polearm of strife 65 +5 lannok spear +15 fused with ap full ap accessory, archon commander 60 +full battle medellion accessory 65 full archon commander divine set all items +10 enchanted+full strife set(battle medallion)
[Buying] or WTT Nexus Asmo Gladiator
04/26/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, im looking for a Nexus Asmo Gladiator, lvl 60 and decent gear. I can buy it or trade one of my own accounts for it. I have a Ranger on Nexus Asmo, Templar and SM on same server and Templar on Elyos Spatalos.
WTS\WTT Gladiator 60 lvl on Nexus, asmo!
11/11/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Selling or WTT my 60lvl Gladiator on Nexus server, Asmodian. Interested SM\Sorc with same gear,side! .......... Have Fenris set full of critical +14 .......... Accesories: All Ap 30 lvl .......... Weapons:Vasatry GreatSword with 1 cond Arena greatsword 55lvl ....................
WTS Nexus Asmo Gladiator
08/13/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, hers a few bout the glad. He has 4/5 Cond 1 arena parts +10, 5/5 Arena cond 2 parts +10. Bakarma Spear +15 fused with PvP weapon and blind gs on it. Lannok spear +15 fused with PvP weapon and silence gs on it. SW Spear fused with PvP and blind gs on it.
[NEXUS] WTS ASMO 55 GLADIATOR
05/28/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
The account has a Veteran status (plus 1x Goldpack item in the warehouse). PM me with your offer if you're interested in buying. The character has: - a full Sublime Coliseum set with Crit/Accuracy manastones socketed (I know there is a non-coliseum breastplate in the screenshot, I'll change the picture later) - a helm from Beshmundir Temple - a set of Abyss Jewellery (except for a necklace that I was planning to buy) - Coliseum Champion's Claymore as the main weapon, Mudslime Sword,...