Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GG Cleric/Average Gear GLADI

Discussion on GG Cleric/Average Gear GLADI within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GG Cleric/Average Gear GLADI

wtt on anuhart elyos side very good geared cleric with master alchemy best recipes for any class on asmo same server +- same gear/crafts or gladi average pvp/pve gear with vasharty spear+55c2 for any class same gear +- asmo anuhart!PM HERE for more INFO!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS lvl 60 Gladi Vehalla (Crazy Gear)
03/30/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
WTB 60er GLADI GG GEAR
02/19/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I´m looking for a goog geared gladi at eu servers! with 60er ap gear no fp gear only as 2sec gear! with xtans..!FULL ABYSS ACCESS 60er 60er weapon and was pro account has! payment western union only! will pay until 500 euros ! if gear is good and others ! has to have loney email adresse wisch i take with..!
FULL ETERNAL GEAR CHANTER and GOOD GEAR GLADI AT PERENTO ASMODIAN
11/15/2012 - Aion Trading - 14 Replies
Chanter Have +10 55 Full Eternal Ap Set with MR stones Have +15 40 Elite Set With Hp+Parry Have 55 Arena Con 2 set with Full Attack Stones Have Stormwing Full Set and 4 pieces Anuhart Chanter Set Arena Con 2 Shield with MR Stones.And Con 1 Cast Speed Mace With MR Stones Master Carved Staff +10 combined with 50 ap staff and 3760 Fire Damage GS Lannok Staff +10 combined with 50 Ap staff with Silence gs Full Eternal Ap Jewels necklace is 60 ap Now going to 60 Ap Staff The Best One
WTT Nexus !gg! Gladi for SIN with same gear!
07/06/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! :P I have lvl 55 gladiator on nexus elyos side with full GBG accessory's, arena set and many many courage and crucible insigna...enough to buy full 2nd condition set or tac weapon!...It has also Lannok spear +10 with 50 e spear combine and silence gs, and also Stormwing spear in WH. I am looking for Assassin with same gear on Nexus , I prefer asmo side! For more info add me on skype: sefiken Thanks and HF!
WTS ET gear chanter and average cleric spatalos
01/18/2012 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
sold, thx