Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LvL 60 Elyos Sorc Anuhart with decent gear CHEAP

Discussion on WTS LvL 60 Elyos Sorc Anuhart with decent gear CHEAP within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LvL 60 Elyos Sorc Anuhart with decent gear CHEAP

i am the original owner of the account and have all required info

lvl 60 elyos male sorc

gear PvE : full primal spirit set and a mix of tiamat fortress / kahrun jewls ( 3300 magic boost )
gear PvP : full lvl 60 arena codition 1 armor and full lvl 60 guardian commander jewls ( eternal pvp jewls )
weapon : for both PvP and PvE Sunayaka tome +10enchanted with arena condition 2 combo and paralize godstone
all gear has the best manastones in them that money can buy
and as wings i use the beautifull golden wings that drop from last boss in manor

mount : Vasharti's pagati mount ( only 1 mount ingame that is faster )
have about 50 million kinah on the account and enough consumables ( manapotions PvP pots scrolls etc ) to last you a while

fixed price is 70 euro incredibley cheap for a account like this if u ask me !

has autoloot pet and 18 slot bag pet

i am not a scammer nor do i deal with them so if you are one GTFO please
you can contact me here or email @
payment method is paypal only !

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS LvL 60 Elyos Sorc Anuhart
05/14/2013 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
i am the original owner of the account and have all required info lvl 60 elyos male sorc gear PvE : full primal spirit set and a mix of tiamat fortress / kahrun jewls ( 3300 magic boost ) gear PvP : full lvl 60 arena codition 1 armor and full lvl 60 guardian commander jewls ( eternal pvp jewls ) weapon : for both PvP and PvE Sunayaka tome +10enchanted with arena condition 2 combo and paralize godstone all gear has the best manastones in them that money can buy and as...
[Selling] Sorcerer 53 decent lv50 gear elyos perento really cheap
05/03/2013 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
add skype : Wristtler just 25 euros ! add me ! vet acc and has professions lvled high !
wtt/wts Asmo sorc. on Anuhart 60 with any in Nexus Elyos
12/03/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
I have a sorc in Anuhart asmonian level 60. With : 472 essence 479 aether starter aacount 504 tailor 222 alhemy hules 60 colliseum armor 55 mithril I want to sell it or trade it with cleric/ranger in ELyos Nexus. pm your offers or ideas.
WTT DECENT SORC ELYOS PERENTO FOR/TEMP/CLERIC
10/29/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
wtt decent elyos sorc for temp/cleric this account got 350k ap in total but im still playing it got 3/5 parts of the 60 arena gear hp/ma 2 parts of the lvl 60 ap gold elite set hp socketed. also got 20 mil kinah. full pve/pvp stigma's. stormwing's orb +2 full ma 50/55 ap accecory. storm wings. and 437 alchemy.
[WTS] Decent Gear SIN - INFINITE AION, GREED, ELYOS
05/03/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
WEAPONS: Daggers: -Noble Coliseum Champion's Poniard +8 paralyze, -Black Heart's Dagger +14 silence, -Triroan's Dagger +15 paralyze, -Tac Officer's Poniard +0 Swords: -Guardian Tribunus's Sword +14 silence, -DDG sword +15 paralyze (aether blade skin). Bows: