Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS> NA North American Aion CB Key

Discussion on WTS> NA North American Aion CB Key within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS> NA North American Aion CB Key

Hello, this is chicken604, I'm a legit seller and have sold many Perfect World coins with absolutely no complaint and customer's are always completely satisfied.

Currently, I have about 3-4 keys for sale, these keys are legit and obtained from MMORPG.COM. These keys will work on your NCSoft account, allowing you to download their client and play CB starting from June 5th-7th.

Keys will not be for sale after the 4th, since it's useless after that. I'll probably give keys away to friends on the 4th, but selling them now.

Price - $20USD.
North American Aion Closed Beta starts at June 5th-7th.
Paypal only.

Give me a PM.
Old 06/03/2009, 23:29   #2

Just updating.

Currently I have ONE more key left. 1 Reserved, 1 Bought and 1 left. I used my fourth key.

So, one key left for $20 USD. Tomorrow is the last day.

Give me a PM if you're interested.
Old 06/05/2009, 02:07   #3

Last bump!
Old 06/19/2009, 00:50   #4

Apparently they said you can use the key again for this upcoming Closed Beta.

So I'm selling one again.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help bypassing North American RFO
06/20/2008 - RF Online - 8 Replies
Ok guys, i have searched and searched and cant seem to find what im looking for so i will just ask... im in the usa and play on the official server, i am familiar with CE 5.4. but i want to use some of the ideas i have found on this site to my advantage, but i cant seem to find a way to bypass my RFO client, everytime i change a file, it just downloads another one to replace it. i have tried to rename the "RFO.exe" file and that brings me no luck. so...what i ask of you guys is PLEASE give...
2Moons North American Aquarius Vac Working in May?
05/14/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hi, I know before the most recent patch (end of April i mean), editing the data.pak by dragging and dropping the command file (i think a .csv -looked like a gear/cog thing-) into WinHex worked just fine. However, since the patch these edited data.pak files no longer work. Does anyone have a working aqua vac hack? I have seen some vackers there, so I know SOMEONE does, the question is, is anyone willing to share. I know I am a novice at hacking, but am competent finding my way around the...
gold and bot cheat for north american version
03/23/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
Hi! Im new! Can you give me a gold and bot cheat of North American version of cabal game please. You can send it to my email: [email protected] Your concern is appreciated. Thank you very much :):):)
any hacks for north american ver?
03/19/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 9 Replies
are there any hacks for north american ver of the game? i took a quick look but i don't see any off the bat.
Cabal Online North American version!
08/05/2006 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
it's out, I got accepeted into the closed beta this morning! text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=WOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOT' border='0' alt='WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT' />