Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/WTS GG Asmo Nexus TEMPLAR with GG cleric / sorc

Discussion on WTT/WTS GG Asmo Nexus TEMPLAR with GG cleric / sorc within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT/WTS GG Asmo Nexus TEMPLAR with GG cleric / sorc

WTS / WTT my Good Gear TEMPLAR with Good Gear cleric / sorc at NEXUS ASMO

The items on my templar right now :

Armor :

Full lvl 60 eternal condition 2 arena set with full crit strike +17 manastones stock ed ; and +3 on the armors ;and lvl 60 eternal pve shield too.

Accessories :

2x lvl 60 eternal mithril medal pvp rings

1x lvl 60 eternal mithril medal pvp necklace

1x lvl 60 eternal mithril medal pvp belt

2x lvl 50 gold medal pvp earrings
( I have 40 mithril medals already so you can get lvl 60 eternal mithril medal 1 earrings soon )

Wings:

Stormwings

Weapons :

+10 lannok greatsword with 9% pvp attack with silence godstone ( which is realy expensive at nexus asmo side )

Taloc lvl 55 eternal pve greatsword which combined with lvl 55 condition 2 arena eternal pvp greatsword with Paralize godstone ( which is realy expensive at nexus asmo side ).

I have additional lvl 55 condition 2 arena eternal pvp greatsword to combine with a lvl 60 eternal pve greatsword ;so I keep it in my inventory.

Medals :

I have 40 mithril medals

37.000 crucible insignia ;and +3.000 courage insignia too
[ With these arena medals you can get lvl 55 condition 2 cloth armor set for getting maximum magic resist ( with putting full magic resist manastones too ) to fight against the mage classes. ]

My offer to sell my templar starts with 150 euro
To trade my templar with a cleric ;or sorc would be same stats you should have like my current my templar now ;or more higher.

Mount:

I have a bike mount ( which costs lot's of aion coins )

Remodel item on my armor :

Dynasty remodel item ( which costs lot's of aion coins )

Gold Pack :

I have 1 month gold pack which is still active ( you don't need to buy a gold pack ).

Pets:

I have a few pets too.

Coins :

220 kahrun coins I have now too.

If you are interested with my templar account ;plz send me a private message ; write a comment here ;or add me to your skype plz, thx.