Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ELYOS TEMPLAR ON NEXUS/WTS CHANTER

Discussion on WTB ELYOS TEMPLAR ON NEXUS/WTS CHANTER within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB ELYOS TEMPLAR ON NEXUS/WTS CHANTER

as topic says, im interested in templar(elyos) on nexus.Im pretty much aiming for 50or higher with gear.

My acc have 2 chars:
1. cleric lvl 56 - dps build cleric,balic 55 with silence ,tvt armors with mr, tvt shield and mace with blind.

2.chanter lvl 60. dps 55 set,60 mr set, jewels are 55 and 60 eternal.Trio staff with silence,Tac officer shakujo ( the one for 70k) with 2condi tvt pvp staff with blind on.Around 400k ap and some keys.Also got jewels from adma ( stumble resist).There is like 100 m medals and some plats as well.

Both are on the same acc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Vet acc Nexus Elyos Chanter 56 and 44 Templar For Anuhart Vet acc +50 char.
09/13/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Want to Trade my Nexus Veteran account with Chanter full coliseum 55 and full support stigma and 320k ap left in relics for An account on Anuhart 50+ Ranger or Templar.,to be Veteran and have something,and to be in Asmo side :) for more info we can talk Skipe just leave msg or pm.
WTT 55 SORC ELYOS NEXUS FOR TEMPLAR OR CHANTER 55
06/24/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i want to trade 55 sorc at nexus server elyos side..i have full crusible armor(with white manastones) and pro-crafting skills. master alchemy and 475 aether.390 gathering.30m in stock an 2 x50 abyss rings and 1 55 eternal shash pvp.i dont care about armors in chanter or templar. just pm me if you interested
WTB Templar/Chanter Aion EU Telemachus(EN) - elyos
05/05/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
wtb templar or chanter aion eu telemachus -en-elyos lvl 50-55 with some abyss gear. price max 50e. depends of lvl and gear. gimme a mail or a pm my skype id: beleax to can talk
WTT (NEXUS) OP & GG Cleric Asmodian -> Chanter Elyos (NEXUS)
04/30/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Just like the topic says! Add me on skype: MariusAasgaard
WTT Elyos EU Top Chanter/SM/Templar
08/14/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, im looking for a Elyos Eu Gladiator, should be lvl 55 and decent gear, I have a full pvp lvl 50 Gear and Mira Chanter, lvl 40 pvp Gear and Besh Set SM and full Mira Set + Silence GS and SW GS Templar. If you need to know anything else PM me.