Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/WTS 60 PVP SORC ! Nexus - Asmo

Discussion on WTT/WTS 60 PVP SORC ! Nexus - Asmo within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT/WTS 60 PVP SORC ! Nexus - Asmo

Weapon(s) -
Elite Archon Captain's tome +4 fused with Vorpal Tome (attack speed one !!) Both weapons are fully socketed with M.Acc +14
Surama'******+11 (10% 376 earth dmg gs) fused with Debilkarim's Jewel (attack speed one) Both weapons are fully socketed with M.Boost 27

Armor(s) -
Noble Coliseum Champion's Tunic +2 5/5 HP +95
Noble Coliseum Champion's Leggings 5/5 HP +95
Genium's Shoes 5/5 M.Acc +14
Noble Coliseum Champion's Pauldrons +1 5/5 HP +95
Genium's Gloves +1 5/5 M.Acc +14
Divine Coliseum Champion's Set fully M.Boost +22 Socketed for pve/forts

Accessories -
Archon Primus Pilus's Sash
Archon Primus Pilus's Ring x2
Archon Brigade General's Turquoise's Earrings x2
Archon Tribunus's Sapphire Necklace

Abyss Points, Medals and Insignias : 230k AP
1753 Courage Insignias, 41435 Crucible Insignias
75 Platinum Medals, 27 Mithril Medals
(Keep in mind the fact that AP,Insignias and medals will increase in the time the trade will be done.)

Craft -
Handicrafting - 241

Stigma Tree -
Wintry Armor I (full tree)
Glacial Shard I (full tree)

A lot of consumables needed for PvPvE on the character.
Also the Account has a lvl 46 Cleric /elyos/ on Perento and lvl 21 Templar on Nexus /asmo/

For further contacts PM me or add me on skype : dido_95

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTT] Elyos sorc for Asmo sorc, Nexus or WTS
06/15/2013 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says, i have an elyos sorcerer, but my friends are playing on asmo side. I really love the class but it takes too much to reroll, so consider this trade as a free "race change ticket" to try out new places/quests and people. Coming to details... Weapon Storming's Tome +1 slotted with 5xMA+14 and fused with another Stormwing's tome. Godstone 940 dmg 2% applied. Armor Elite Guardian Tribunus Tunic (50e) socketed with 6xMB+22 Coliseum Cond1 Leggings socketed with 5xMB+22...
WTT 55 Elyos Nexus sorc for 55 Asmo Nexus Sorc
07/29/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
gear doesnt matter. skype: sefiken
WTT GG Lv.55 Sorc Nexus Asmo or Lv.55 Cleric Perento for a Lv.35-45 Sin Nexus
07/19/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hello fellow gamers! I finaly got my main up to Lv.55. Now i just want a Twink aswell and so i was thinking about trading my Lv.55 Sorc, or if you're more in to Cleric's i have one aswell for trade Lv.55 at perento server EU! you can pick any of those 2 chars :)! And i would like to trade it for a Lv.35-45 Assassin on the nexus server Elyos or Asmodian it dosen't matter, and also the Sin's gear's dosen't matter eather. Please Pm me here or eather on Skype!
WTT Sorc for Sin Nexus Asmo
06/29/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, got a good sorc. and looking for a good Sin aswell, pm me any time.
[WTS] Asmo Sorc on Nexus (EU)
06/10/2012 - Aion Trading - 9 Replies
Hello. I have an asmodian sorcerer for sale on Nexus server of EU Aion. It's lv 54, has gold 51 lv coin set and gold 46 lv coin weapon, and 2 anurati earings. Nothing special, but soloing udas goes swiftly. With robe of flame and sushi 2k mboost and 1.3k macc. The character also has over 800 pvp insignias. Stigmas: sleeping storm and elemental ward. There is about NO kinah (changed as of today) on the character and warehouse full of manastones, might bring more money. The account is...