Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Sorc (Nexus) ubergeared for Templar/Cleric/Chanter on Perento (Asmo)

Discussion on WTT Sorc (Nexus) ubergeared for Templar/Cleric/Chanter on Perento (Asmo) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Sorc (Nexus) ubergeared for Templar/Cleric/Chanter on Perento (Asmo)

Hello!

I would like to trade my Sorcerer 55 Asmo on Nexus for Templar/Cleric/Chanter 55 Asmo on Perento.

My Sorc:

+10 Vorpal Tome mergeed with Cond1 Coliseum tome, full Maccu +14 socketed (x9)

+5 Stormwing Jewel mergeed with lvl50 PVP jewel, full Mboost 27 (x 11)

Full Cond.1 Colliseum Set, 3x Full Maccu (5x 14), 2x Full Mboost (5x 22)

ABG Belt (PVP eternal 55), 2x Eternal Earings (Debilkarim), 1x Eternal Ring (Anurati), 1x Gold Ring (Kingspin), 1x Gold Neck (Debilkarim)

Elegant Corundum Glasses (Gold)

Storm Wings

All Stigma slot unlocked, all stigma bough (from both trees, all highest level stigmas).

About 100k AP on char, about 10kk Kinah.

Master in Coocking (525 with all best recipes, inc. balic food).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT GG Lv.55 Sorc Nexus Asmo or Lv.55 Cleric Perento for a Lv.35-45 Sin Nexus
07/19/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hello fellow gamers! I finaly got my main up to Lv.55. Now i just want a Twink aswell and so i was thinking about trading my Lv.55 Sorc, or if you're more in to Cleric's i have one aswell for trade Lv.55 at perento server EU! you can pick any of those 2 chars :)! And i would like to trade it for a Lv.35-45 Assassin on the nexus server Elyos or Asmodian it dosen't matter, and also the Sin's gear's dosen't matter eather. Please Pm me here or eather on Skype!
WTT 55 SORC ELYOS NEXUS FOR TEMPLAR OR CHANTER 55
06/24/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i want to trade 55 sorc at nexus server elyos side..i have full crusible armor(with white manastones) and pro-crafting skills. master alchemy and 475 aether.390 gathering.30m in stock an 2 x50 abyss rings and 1 55 eternal shash pvp.i dont care about armors in chanter or templar. just pm me if you interested
WTS 47 CHANTER NEXUS EU!! +53 GLAD PERENTO!! BOTH ASMO!!
03/27/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Wts 2 years veteran account with an 47 chanter on Nexus with active gold pack and with decent equipment. The chanter have 2 advanced stigma slots and 20kk kinah. The 53 Gladiator is on Perento EU. Pm offers :) Can also be traded for another high lvl Nexus account :)
WTT Asmo perento Cleric and Ranger for Asmo perento Chanter
03/21/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
This account has a 55 Cleric and 55 Ranger and looking to swap for a chanter The cleric has Full 40 elite +10 with HP stones Full coliseum cloth with MR stones Full fenris Eternal debil earrings x 2 1 Circle ring 1 Ap ring Eternal balic belt Fenris mace with silence gs +10 pacification staff with pvp combine
WTT asmo pvp assass for asmo pvp (chanter/sorc) PERENTO
09/23/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys. As in the title i wana trade my account for asmo (chanter/sorc) in perento. gear: 40e set +10 all with +5 attack stones socketed, and i was about to make another set (mr), got 55 primus jerkin and the breeches. Accesories: ALL PVP