Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT GOLD , FROM SPATA ASMOM TO TELE ELY

Discussion on WTT GOLD , FROM SPATA ASMOM TO TELE ELY within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT GOLD , FROM SPATA ASMOM TO TELE ELY

As it says,

i have gold on asmo spatalos, and i want to send it to tele ely.

If you have the same but want gold on spata asmo we can trade.

Peace

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GLAD WITH BAKARMA SPEAR SPATA ASMO
12/26/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
I WANNA GET A SIN LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TRADE MY ACCOUNT WITH AN ASSASSIN LVL 55 THAT HAS ENOUGTH GOOD GEAR looking for someone to trade assassin lvl 55 with the same gear or better with my glad my glad is having full 40 elite abyss gear with bakarma spear and everything +6 exept spear that its +8 big chance for some borred assassins.....also bakarma spear goes with a silence godstone on it and you just need to kill a general to finish general quest for the godstone not having lot of...
[S] Trusted MM, Tele Veri, 50+ TBM! [B] e*Gold
07/25/2011 - Middleman - 1 Replies
Hallo, bin auf der suche nach einem trusted MM, der Tele Veri ist und mindestens 50+ TBMs und min. 20+ MM TBM hat. Es geht um PSC gegen einen Crossfire Account. Und das bis 17 Uhr bitte! Unter Umstände gibt es auch noch etwas eGold nach erfolgreichem Thread! Mfg iLegend
???GM TELE???
11/22/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
So when i first started using hacks i was using a trainer called 2MOONS trainer 4.8.9 now in that GM Tele worked on anyone that used the trainer... I've been looking thru this site and all iv'e seen is to change the to the first 4 of your name... Is there a script that makes it work for everyone...
Tele to 0,0
08/17/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I can't find the script that was out recently that teleports you to 0,0. I have the array of bytes to scan, just not the script. PM or post please Thanks
Tele nur Wo hin :-)
12/31/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 13 Replies
Hallo Leute, brauch mal eure hilfe ihr müsst mal ein paar tele commands ausprobieren ich kan nicht weil ich kein p-server hab und kein machen will! also folgendes währ sie ausprobiert bitte wie folgt vorgehen ihr probiert sie aus und postet dan: -ob sie gehen -wohin sie euch bringen -mit welchen serverfiles ihr es probiert habt