Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

scammer > sicknezzz , beware !

Discussion on scammer > sicknezzz , beware ! within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 06/23/2012, 12:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the deal went fine for me with him so far all good, we fixin the problems by our self

we just had some problems togther wich i feelt he was takin my money by doin trades in game, so i was afraid that his takin all what i have

i recommand you to trade/sell with him
Old 06/23/2012, 19:15   #3

problem solved.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Beware of Scammer
11/25/2011 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
I was trying to sell my account the other day when this pro scammer known as Fernando Perez pm me. I was fool into changing my email to his, and he took over my account for free. Curse this rotten rat to death. :mad: If you are buying thing from this account.. or he might have change it or trade out the epic items to his other account. his email is [email protected]/ [email protected].
SCAMMER ...SO BEWARE
09/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
[email protected] and his paypal also ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting A ROMIAN GUYS as me aswell but a scammer don't belive him will scamm u 100%
beware of scammer
04/01/2009 - Archlord Trading - 11 Replies
BEWAREof username eveseller/xfir3 scammer. i bought his lvl 68 mage a week ago but he took it back change password and e mail. his paypal [email protected].