Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS GamezAion Account

Discussion on WTS GamezAion Account within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS GamezAion Account

Yeah how Title says wanna sell my GamezAion account,

it has a little bit chars, all 55, well not really hard x), mass of kinah, and als 2 complete brigarde general sets, above that also cast speed mace and brigarde general acc.

More information can u get with PM, also price is makeable through PM, so if u r interested just PM me.

Esit: ah yeah i forgot, its Asmo.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT Gamezaion account.
07/13/2016 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
As title says, i'm looking forward to trade my Gamez Aion account for an Infinite Aion one. The reason is simple: i've always been an Infinite Aion player, but after the wipe i was lazy enough not to gear up again my chars, and it's pretty hard for me now to get involved in the server's business. On the other hand, i did already have an account on Gamez, and i simply decided to keep going on that account, which is now very well set up. Though i want to get back to Infinite Aion, so this...
™WTB GamezAion account™
01/16/2012 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
Hello all, Im looking to buy a GamezAion account! I can offer up to $80 through paypal. Im looking for an account thats on siel and preferably Elyos. Preferably Temp or Sorc but will take into consideration all classes. PM me with an offer if you have one. Bump! Bump! Bump still looking will take offers on retail accounts and trading offers on gamezaion pm me
Selling: GAMEZAION ACCOUNT OR GAMEZAION EQUIP FULL ABG SET +15
04/20/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Welcome to Gamez Aion - Assault on Balaurea - Aion Private Server - link of the website HEAD Archon Brigade General's Helm - Archon Brigade General's Helm - Item - Aion Database - aion.yg.com ARCHON BRIGADE GENERAL LEATHER SET Archon Brigade General's Jerkin + 15 - Archon Brigade General's Jerkin - Item - Aion Database - aion.yg.com Archon Brigade General's Breeches +15 - Archon Brigade General's Breeches - Item - Aion Database - aion.yg.com
WTS GAMEZAION account
02/27/2011 - Aion Private Server - 5 Replies
Full abg cloth set + magic accessories Full abg chain set + 3 pieces of critical accessories. Full abg leather set + critical accessories ALL in one account. Also have limited item such as SW jewels, SW bow and Enraged Veilles Spear. 4 sets of EAT set as well. Pm me regarding the price and I prefer paypal. Thanks.
WTS GamezAion account.
12/14/2010 - Aion Trading - 14 Replies
This is an account on the PRIVATE server of GamezAion, not retail. Has the following: Armor/Accessories: Full Archon Brigade Plate Set +15 (Socketted with Crit 17's/Attack 5's) Full EAT Cloth set +15 (Mboost +27s and M. Accuracy +14s) Full EAT Leather set +15 (Full Attack +5s) Archon Brigade General's Crit set (1 x necklace, 2x rings, 2x earrings) Archon Brigade Turquoise Jewels (2x Necklace, 2x Earrings)