Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ELYOS CHAR ON SPATALOS

Discussion on WTB ELYOS CHAR ON SPATALOS within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB ELYOS CHAR ON SPATALOS

hy guys like the topic say i want to buy a char on spatalos, preference gladiator or ranger, dont need to be GG. PM me
Only talk via skype or msn
Old 06/19/2012, 15:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
What's the highest you can pay?
Old 06/19/2012, 16:13   #3

well if the carachter is good gear, like pvp gear and stuff like that i can go from 100-220euros
If the carather is a normal lvl55 i can go from 50 to 100 depending on gear too and other stuff
Old 06/20/2012, 15:55   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

BE CAREFUL WHEN TRADING WITH 12MAT, HE IS USING FAKE SKYPE ACCOUNTS FOR FAKE MIDDLEMAN. TELL HIM TO GIVE YOU HIS ID AND PHONE NUMBER, FOLLOW ELITEPVPERS OR YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT!
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT/S GG sin +sorc Spatalos (asmos) For elyos spatalos.
09/03/2013 - Aion Trading - 9 Replies
WTT/S GG Sin (In Kromede server)+Sorc (In spatalos) For Spatalos elyos WTS (SIN IN KROMEDE ASMOS AND SORC ASMOS IN SPATALOS) Sin 55 lvl alt 55 sorc (best pvp stigmas) 210Eu Via banktransfere or Paypal (perfer paypal) Sin Gear: Weapon ABG dagger 10 with silence, second dagger noble coliseum 8+ Vorpal Bow (Slow godstone)
WTB GG Char Spatalos elyos
06/13/2012 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
I'll make this clear before. Unless you are trusted you won't be getting my money first, i don't care what the screwed up people on the forum think. If you don't like that, it's alright. Don't need to post your opinion about it though because frankly... i don't care. With that out of the way: I want to get a gladiator, ranger, assassin, cleric, or spirit master. Should be GG enough to pvp high up people. Would be nice if it comes with kinah. Also would be nice if it comes with some crafting...
WTT KINAH IN KAHRUN ELYOS/ SPATALOS ELYOS FOR NEXUS ASMO PM ME
06/12/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
172.5kk In kahrun elyos 70 kk in Spatalos eu i'd like 1:1 ratio for kahrun, and 50m for the spatalos amount. Pm me for more details. bump
WTT sorcerer on nexus elyos for any class on spatalos elyos
06/10/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, as title says i wanna trade my sorc 55 on nexus elyos full cond 1 gear except chest ( almost have the tokens for it ) abg belt 2 rings abyss 50 pve neck and head tome cond 1 + debil fused
wtb elyos char on spatalos
04/06/2012 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
Im looking for a lvl 45+ character, just to start playing again, cba to start all over again ;) Class doesnt really matter. Some basic gear will be enough Since my friends are on spatalos I prefer the char to be on that server. add me on msn or xfire. msn: [email protected] xfire: shadowalians25