Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GameZ Aion: 55 assassin full abg+15. CHEAP.

Discussion on GameZ Aion: 55 assassin full abg+15. CHEAP. within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GameZ Aion: 55 assassin full abg+15. CHEAP.

I'm selling my account which contains a lvl 55 Assassin. I got the whole abg set +15 (armor, pants, gloves, pauldrons and shoes) + abg necklace, rings, earrings, helm and belt. I also have 2 abg sword + 1 abg dagger + 2 silence godstones and wings of the circle (conditioning 2)

I paid like 250 euros, I'm selling it for 40 or 50.

Feel free to email me:

GamezAion: Asmodian/Lumiel

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GameZ Aion: Assassin ABG SET. CHEAP.
06/13/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my account which contains a lvl 55 Assassin. I got the whole abg set +15 (armor, pants, gloves, pauldrons and shoes) + abg necklace, rings, earrings, helm and belt. I also have 2 abg sword + 1 abg dagger + 2 silence godstones and wings of the circle (conditioning 2) I paid like 250 euros, I'm selling it for 40 or 50. Feel free to email me: [email protected] GamezAion: Asmodian/Lumiel
GAMEZ LUMIEL - ASMO - ASSASSIN 50 FULL ABG LEATHER SET.
06/11/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I want to sell my account, which contains a full abg leather set + 2 gs + 1 abg dagger and 2 abg sword for 40 or 50 euro. I spent like 250 euros, so, I think it's a good deal for you. Reasons: I quit Aion and started to play Ragnarok, so I want some $ in order to donate for the server I'm playing atm. Feel free to contact me: [email protected]
[GAMEZ AION; LUMIEL] ABG SET - ASSASSIN.
03/21/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
GameZ Aion: Assassin ABG SET. CHEAP. Hello, I'm selling my VIP account with the following items: ABG sword and dagger +15 with Silence Godstones x2. ABG Jerkin, Shoulderplates, Breeches, Vembrace +15. ABG Helm and Necklace. Tons of Scrolls and Manastones.
GameZ Aion: Assassin ABG SET. CHEAP.
03/20/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm trading my vip account with the following items. Abg sword and dagger +15 with Silence Godstones x2. Abg Jerkin, Shoulderplates, Breeches, Vembrace +15. Abg Helm and Necklace. Tons of Scrolls and Manastones. I spent like 160 euro, I'm selling it for 70~90. We can try to find a compromise anyway. Just answer to this post or e-mail me! I MEAN, SELLING!
WTS Gamez Aion Accounts Cheap, 3 Full ABG Toons included
10/11/2011 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Sold