Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Kahrun Kinah Elyos!

Discussion on WTS Kahrun Kinah Elyos! within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Kahrun Kinah Elyos!

Plenty in stock!

pm or skype me richiepick

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT> kahrun elyos kinah to asmo kinah
05/23/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
i have 93mil kinah on kahrun (NA server) elyos and i would like to trade that to kahrun asmo kinah (90mil~93mil) if anyone is interested email me at [email protected] thank you
WTB Kinah , kahrun elyos
05/21/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for as much as you have. I can offer you money through paypal leave your prices (must be cheaper then gold websites otherwise i have no reason to buy from you). As for the transaction unless you know of any trustworthy middlemen in the aion section (as i do not), you will be going first, however we can go in increments of 5-10$ if it makes you feel better. Add my skype: hs.yesh , or send me a PM or post in this thread with what you got.
WTB Kinah , kahrun elyos
05/13/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for as much as you have. I can offer you money through paypal or a league of legends account as seen here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/1838126-wts-league-legends-account-26-champ ions-eu-east-untouched-rank.html#post16308552 Or leave your prices (must be cheaper then gold websites otherwise i have no reason to buy from you). As for the transaction unless you know of any trustworthy middlemen in the aion section (as i do not), you will be going first,...
[WTB] Kinah on kahrun elyos
05/11/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for as much as you have. I can offer you money through paypal or a league of legends account as seen here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/1838126-wts-league-legends-account-26-champ ions-eu-east-untouched-rank.html#post16308552 Or leave your prices (must be cheaper then gold websites otherwise i have no reason to buy from you). As for the transaction unless you know of any trustworthy middlemen in the aion section (as i do not), you will be going first,...
WTB kinah EU elyos server kahrun
03/27/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
As title says i want to buy kinah eu elyos server kahrun tell me a price