Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS asmo cleric nexus 55

Discussion on WTS asmo cleric nexus 55 within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS asmo cleric nexus 55

Hello,
I want to sell my asmodian 55 Cleric
Character looks very good and has good nickname.
I have 5 parts of Arena set (cond1) and im close to buying shield.
My stigma build is hybrid wich imo is the best for cleric.
Account is perm veteran with goldpack for 5 more days, i will be plaing on the character all the time so there will be more things on it.

PM me for more info and with your prices
Old 05/24/2012, 12:56   #2

bump
buy out 60 euro, pm if you need screens and etc
Old 05/24/2012, 20:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so you will still play on it ??
Old 05/25/2012, 20:37   #4

bump
and no im not playing on it anymore , char is waiting for new owner
60 euro buyout

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Nexus Asmo Chanter or Cleric
05/16/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, looking to buy an Asmo Chanter or Cleric, I can also trade my ranger/sorc/SM for it. Please note that I would only trade/buy if you can provide the email of the account aswell.
WTS 55 ASMO CLERIC, NEXUS, PRO ONE.
05/04/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell 55 level cleric, asmo, server Nexus. He has both stigma trees (healing one and dps one), full coliseum chain armor set for pvp (with mace&shield, mace has silence godstone from officers quest) and fenris set for pve. He has also 461 armorsmithing. He has as well Wings of The circle, imo the most beautiful wings in the game (for 100 circle tokens, mentoring ones). The character is perfectly created for pvp and having bought both trees makes you can either play pve or...
[WTS] Cleric LVL 55 Veteran Asmo Nexus
04/25/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im sell me cleric lvl 55 with this objects. Equip Lannok warhammer with 4 manastones magic boost+27 with godstone poison Eternal Divine coliseum shield +1 with 5 manastones M.resist +12 Sublime Chain coliseum champion hood +10 Elite archon Centurion Haukberk with 6 manastones HP+75 Sublime coliseum champions handguards Vidar boots +1 with +22% speed lonely diamond necklare atmach earring
WTT/WTS Ranger 49 asmo for Cleric 45-50 asmo NEXUS
04/23/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTT or WTS Ranger 49(50%) + 30 lvl sorc (gold set 25lvl + gold weapon) Ranger dont have good gear. Kaliga bow 3x gold set part 35 lvl 60k AP 30lvl abyss ring 33 aion coin (item shop) 20days gold pack + one gold pack on warehouse
WTS 55 Cleric Nexus Asmo
04/22/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I want to sell my cleric 55 at asmo side server nexus. I'll shortly describe him below what he has- for more information please p.message me or write here. 4 armor parts malika +anuhart (shield also) chest blue gold pack in warehouse over 100 bloods for fenris x4 major ancient crown x4 hp 95