Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT ely nexus templar 53 for Ranger/Sorc

Discussion on WTT ely nexus templar 53 for Ranger/Sorc within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT ely nexus templar 53 for Ranger/Sorc

closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Templar or Ranger for ALOT of kinah on Nexus Elyos!
05/05/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
PM me with what you got. Templar is sick geared with Triroan +10 and 40 elite. (worth 150) Ranger isnt that good. (worth 75 euro) Both at Elyos Nexus. Skype: MariusAasgaard
WTT Templar 50 Spatalos For Ranger/Sorcerer 50/55 Nexus
05/03/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTT Templar 50 Veteran Acc(have) Spatalos For Ranger/Sorcerer (need)50/55 Nexus I do not mind about the gear bump
WTS Nexus Asmo Ranger/Elyos Templar Cheap
04/25/2012 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
As the title says, im looking to sell these 2 accounts, my Templar is on Spatalos and my Ranger is on Nexus, they are 2 diffrent accounts. Ranger has FULL arena set with bow, all gold accessories too. Templar is more oldschool, he is over 2 years old and has, well, great PvP and PvE gear, both stigma trees and so on, he has too much just pm me if you need to know anything else. Ranger Account is: 100 Euro, unless someone offers more but I do not plan to hold an auction. Templar...
WTT Templar or Ranger Acc. for Nexus Acc.
04/21/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, im looking to trade my Templar or Ranger Account for a Nexus Account. Templar Account is 2 years old Elyos Veteran Account, its on Spatalos, the Account also has a lvl 48 Ranger on Asmo Nexus and a lvl 39 Cleric on Nexus too, the other Account has a lvl 55 Ranger on Asmo Nexus, pm if you want screens of the Ranger and for the Templar just look below. I would like to trade for a Sin., Sorc., Templar or Glad., all on Nexus and all on Asmo Side, if interested I could also sell the...
WTB Nexus Asmodian Templar/Sorc. (Or Trade)
04/16/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to buy an Asmodian Templar or Sorc. on the Server Nexus, it should be lvl 55 or close, if you are interested I could also trade my Nexus Asmodian Ranger. Gear is not important to me, only server and class, if you have any further questions feel free to ask.