Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 55 Cleric 2.2K MR - Asmodian Nexus - EU

Discussion on WTS 55 Cleric 2.2K MR - Asmodian Nexus - EU within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 55 Cleric 2.2K MR - Asmodian Nexus - EU

Hello there fellow adventurer!

I'm selling a 55 cleric like it says in the topic.

What comes with account?

- 20kk kinah.
- Full 1 condition arena armor with full +14/12 MR stones. (2160 mr /w food).
- 1 condition mace + shield.
- All the upgraded "IV" stigmas for healing + DD spec.
- 150k abyss points + 40 platinum medals.
- Bunch of pots and scrolls.
- 3x Arena Tickets (increasing by one each day after this is made).

Price? 100 EURO only!

Add me on skype at username: mariusaasgaard

I will send you screenshots there, and I can login the character over "Share-Screen" function and show you/answer the questions you may have!

Payment method? PayPal or Bank Transfer.

Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 55 Cleric Asmodian on NEXUS!
04/20/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTS 55 cleric Asmodian on NEXUS EU(new server, less than 2 months old) got both pvp/pve stigma trees (includes lasts stigmas) Stormwing Warhammer, Shield and Chest, Rest of set are colliseum 1 condition (includes hat) only boots got 5 mresist manastones, rest are clean. Goldpack running 25 days left more than 100k ap more than 100kk kinah. place here ur bid, payment will be via bank transferance.
WTS Asmodian Cleric (Nexus, Full Arena ++ 100 EURO)
04/18/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Like the topic says! I'm selling my cleric with 2.150 mr and 9k hp with full arena set + mace + shield. Add me on skype for all informations, screenshots and if you want I can share screen for you on conversation! Buyout: 100 euro!!
WTT/WTS Cleric for Templar/Glad GG (Nexus Asmodian)
04/18/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there! Just like the topic says.. My cleric has full c1 arena gear + shield + mace. Fully socketed with +12/14 mr and has 2150 mr. Both stigma builds with highest upgraded stigmas. And.. TONS of consumables.
WTS 55 Cleric (Nexus Asmodian) Full Arena Gear & Both UPGRADED Stigma Specs!
04/05/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there, homeboi! I'd like to trade with either chanter, or templar if possible! Still selling tho. I'm selling my 55 cleric, on the new Aion servers, like the topic name says. It has both the stigma trees, and all the stigmas are the best/most upgraded stigmas. (Cost me 900k AP).
WTB [Nexus Asmodian] - Cleric 50+
03/29/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there! Just like the topic says I'm trying to buy an account on new server with a 50+ cleric. I dont give a shit what gear it has, or kinah or whatever. Can also be 45+ I guess, thanks! PM me or add me on; Skype: MariusAasgaard.