Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GamezAion(Siel) RARE ACCOUNT FOR SALE

Discussion on GamezAion(Siel) RARE ACCOUNT FOR SALE within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GamezAion(Siel) RARE ACCOUNT FOR SALE

Hello I been playing GamezAion Siel for a 1 year now and I think it time to quit just getting bored of the game as I am over geared and can pretty much take out anyone I wanted to. So I have for sale my full account access. Please be aware I accept Paypal only and am a Verified Legit seller. I will not list the Account info or character names here so feel free to contact me here or email me. Below is what I have on my account. The account is playable both in elyos and asmo side. Feel free to ask me questions here or email thanks and enjoy.

Asmo Sin:
ABG Leather set +15 (nice remodel)
x2 ABG daggers w/x2 Godstone: Khrudgelmir's Silence(NCC remodels RARE)
x2 ABG swords w/x2 Ereshkigal's Honor Godstones (NCC remodels RARE )
Full ABG Accessories (rings, earrings, belt, necklace)
Wings of the Circle 2 (2nd condition RARE)

Asmo Spiritmaster:
ABG Cloth set +15 (NCC remodel RARE)
NCC Tome +15 (Combined with ABG Tome)
ABG Accessories (rings, earrings, belt, necklace)
Wings of the Circle 1 (w/ Level 1 condition)

There are also 4 other characters as well with decent gear but I wont go into detail. Asmo Chanter Full Stormwing Chain Set (GPP Accessories), Asmo Templar Full Stormwing Breastplate Set (GPP Accessories), Elyos Sin Stormwing Set Leather (GPP Accessories), Elyos Spiritmaster Stormwings Set Cloth (GPP Magic Accessories)

I spent a lot of money and time into this account I realize I will not get all the money I spent on this account but I want some of it back as I know how RARE these items are feel free to leave me an offer. Thanks and Enjoy.
Old 03/15/2012, 00:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much?
Old 03/15/2012, 18:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
#moved