Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb veteran acc/key

Discussion on wtb veteran acc/key within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
wtb veteran acc/key

wtb aion veteran account or key for 232 elite gold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Aion F2P CB Key - Veteran
03/13/2012 - Aion Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, I've got few Aion F2P Keys. Price: 4 EUR Method: I have only PayPal You first, or middleman
[S] Veteran Acc/Key
03/02/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Ich suche einen Veteran Acc / Key gebe dafür einer dieser Accounts : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/origin-trading/1 743254-b-bfbc2-dead-space-mirror-edge.html oder http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/steam-trading/17 43174-sims-3-alle-erweiterungen.html#post15487482
[B]Aion Veteran Key [S]PSC.
03/01/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, wie oben steht Verkaufe ich meinen erspielten Aion key. Mit dem key erhaltet ihr permanenten Veteranen Status und 7 Tage Gold Status. Wenn ihr mir ein gutes Angebot macht und vertrauenswürdig seit gebe ich auch First. Und ich suche nur PSC*s, bitte melden.^^
WTB EU 22+ Veteran Rewards Acc NOTHING ELSE
12/27/2011 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
I'm looking for an EU account that got more than 22 Veteran Rewards. (Means that it was payed for almost 2 years) I'm not interested in any value that might be on your chars! So please remove it, if it will raise the price. Additionally im not interested in leveld chars and how many twinks are on those. A clean account with no chars and just 22+ months of Veteran Rewards would be perfect. If you think you come close to this description PM ME!
hack veteran needs your help
08/22/2011 - Dekaron - 22 Replies
hiho yes i call myself a "hack-veteran" ^^ because i used to hack a long time .. like from A3 to A6.. now i need your help to get back to it i know that i need cheatengine to hack and ?bypass?* (*= is it still needed?) the new stuff is kinda confusing and i need help to understand all this again i want to hack with my low character in lvl 60 dg + mass spawn