Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion account from launch

Discussion on Aion account from launch within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion account from launch

The reason I'm selling the account is simply because it's not my type of game, I decided to try it out ages ago and it just didn't work for me, and now that I have discovered this site, I have found a medium in which to sell it. But if you like theese type of games I'm sure you'll find it quite entertaining.

The account has 3 characters in it:
Starting with a level 36 gladiator a melee character he has decent enough gear 20k abyss points at the moment (Which you can use to purchase additional items etc.) and 100+ gathering skill and about 500k kinah (The in game currency.)
The second one being a level 23 Sorcerer a ranged magic user. He has roughly 300k Kinah and has not yet gained sufficient level to enter the abyss, he has fine gear for his level.
The last is a level 16 Assassin a melee class with little health but has sneaking skills and other skills to complement that. Not high enough level to be in the abyss, 75-ish gathering and 200k-ish Kinah.

All in all a pretty handsome group of people. And totalling the kinah to about 1 million.

PM me if you have any questions, and just bid whatever for it, the lowest one will get it. I have no interest in keeping this. - Do it for only for the gold if you already play the game.
Old 02/19/2012, 10:46   #2

Literally anyone making an offer will get it.. no matter how low.
Old 03/04/2012, 04:22   #3

Anyone at all?

Tags
account, aion, selling