Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Temp or Ranger Pvp Gear

Discussion on WTB Temp or Ranger Pvp Gear within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Temp or Ranger Pvp Gear

Hey!
Want to buy a temp or cleric with good pvp gear or i can trade it for my glad or cleric.
Glad is very Op cleric have full set of Crucible Coliseum

Pm me
Steam:h3llshit
Xfire:helvetelungh
msn:
Old 02/15/2012, 12:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Added u

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS NA 55 Ranger/Temp/SM/Sin [ALL 1 ACCOUNT!]
04/09/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
PLEASE PM ME ABOUT ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL ABOUT THE ACCOUNTS! I really need the money , if you have a offer please do PM me about it and ill think about it. I've Sold One Account Before And Heres the proof of that, i can message you with my ebay account so you can see that same line under my rep (And yes I know that may be odd to have sold it on ebay xD lol) http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/1730/repl.png OVERVIEW: In this thread I am selling Two Aion accounts, My main account...
WTS GG RANGER AND TEMP IN NOT AION 2.7
01/27/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I have 2 very good geared characters in "not aion 2.7" PVP armor on both and excellent weapons on both as well. The private server is all pvp. Very cool server. very fun. looking for like $40. let me know if interested. this is a link to the website. if you would like to see my gear create an account and let me know your IGN and a time you will be on. My IGN on my temp is abendego My IGN on my rang is Abigail
WTT ely ranger for ely temp
12/29/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Ich Tausche meinen lvl 55 elyos ranger gegen einen lvl 55 elyos Templer equip: - 50er Elite Tribun Set komplet +10 - 55er Eternal bogen+10 mit PvP fuse und silence GS - 55er gold accesories und 2 eternal PvP ringe - Alle Stigmas
WANT TO BUY ! 50 - 55 Ranger / Temp / Sorc Asmo !
09/28/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hey , I want to buy an EU Account ASMO ! Classes - Sorc Temp or Ranger. Equip doesnt matter . hallo ,
GRACIA - WTT lvl 80 Ranger good gear and accesories for similar lvl char and gear
08/01/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Lvl 80 ranger Full Cerseles gear 1 blode ring 1 shuta ring 1 karkaen necky Want to trade ir for a similar lvl knight, archer, or zerk with similar gear as well, ot at least good uniques