Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB EU Sin on Tele server

Discussion on WTB EU Sin on Tele server within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB EU Sin on Tele server

hello

i want to buy Elyos sin level 50+ on server Telemachus
i dont need good gear any gear is good and no problem if level near 50 like 48/49
and i look for cheap account !!

pls pm here or privet mail .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Level Bot und Tele Hack für jeden P-Server
02/24/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hallo leute ich such ein Level bot und ein tele hack der bei jedem P-Server geht muss nich zusammen sein alleine gehen beide programme auch ^^
???GM TELE???
11/22/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
So when i first started using hacks i was using a trainer called 2MOONS trainer 4.8.9 now in that GM Tele worked on anyone that used the trainer... I've been looking thru this site and all iv'e seen is to change the to the first 4 of your name... Is there a script that makes it work for everyone...
Req: Tut for Tele
10/26/2009 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
Sorry to bother everyone, but I'd like to know how to create my own teleport hack like the one in FD, where I can set my own teleports and change them as I wish. I know Zacko posted a great tutorial on all the basic stuff, but how do i obtain a script that i can use to do advanced teleporting. (this is for the P-server, but I don't think the method is different)
[Release] Int server Kostenloser Tele
01/06/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Was ihr braucht? - UCE Wie gehts? - /coordinates eingeben dann bekomt ihr die Zahlen (x,y,z) Die zahl "z" mit der UCE scannen und die Value der Adresse zu 99999 ändern. Jetz ingame gehen und euren Char bewegen und ZAUBEREI ihr steht in Temp Bzw da wo ihr euren save point habt :)